Reviews (4 937)
2 985
1 439
2 985
1 439
All reviews the executive lounge lake view sentral station klia express le meridien rain shower business trip excellent hotel convenient location main restaurant public transport shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang petronas towers airport zeta
210 - 215 of 4 937 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My room was spacious and filled with good lighting, I can view the city view from my Hotel window and it was good to see KL in broad day and bright night life as well. Staff were friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is good but overcrowded with guest as the pool was quite small and narrow. Overall I stayed 2 nights at Hilton and it was a good nice experience for me as solo traveler.

Room tip: Rooms are good and spacious, choose city view room
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Cho Oo L,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with the view from our rooms. Thank you for your positive remarks on our team members and our pool. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur for two nights on the way to Australia. Hotel was excellent and the staff couldn't be any more helpful. Great place to stay and location is really good. Would recommend to all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear lee t,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Kuala Lumpur as your preferred hotel during your recent layover in Malaysia. I am happy to hear that you were impressed with our team members’ hospitality and that you found our hotel’s location to your liking. Thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel for a longer stay next time.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel in a great location to the KLIA link. The rooms were very spacious with comfortable beds. Large bathroom with a great shower. Clean well appointed rooms.

The breakfast buffet was excellent, with a large selection of international foods.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Alan C,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation during your recent visit. I am most pleased to hear that you were impressed with the quality of our rooms and that you have thoroughly enjoyed our extensive buffet spread at Vasco’s. Glad to hear that you also found our hotel’s location to your convenience. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

chynna
te double boiled soupehe chinese fine dining restaurant
halal
good service
vegetarian and non vege
food quality good
great variety
my favourite double soup
duck is tasty
ambience very relaing
cooking visible pleasant to watch

Room tip: corner units are large
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear johannaina,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Chynna. I am thrilled to note that you were very impressed with the variety and the quality of our food. Very pleased to hear that our team members have also left a positive impact on your dining experience. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again in future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wanted to book a room using my Hilton Premier membership but there were no more allocated rooms for booking (reconsidering if I should renew since I can't seem to get the free night stay). Walked into Hilton KL to get a room instead. The 1st receptionist was new and had to ask the room controller most of my queries (queries include room availability and voucher usage), got 2nd receptionist to help who told me that the only available rooms are the Plus and Suite. I requested for the Suite, which soon after 3rd receptionist says the suite is only available for check in after 8pm, so started booking me for Plus room. Slightly annoyed at this point, 1st, I did not agree to the Plus as your staff told me the suite was available. 2nd, I am confused with all the scattered information from different receptionist. 3rd, I asked if I were to check in at 8pm is the room rate cheaper which I was told it will not. Customer experience went from bad to worse at this point.

There are now 4 receptionists in front of me, thankfully a nice lady, Ms. Hezren, checked the through the system (same computer used by the previous 3 receptionists) and told me that a Suite guest was checking out at 2pm and politely asked if I was alright to check in at 3pm which I was very happy to oblige. Everything from then on was a good experience, the room+view was beautiful, lounge was cozy and breakfast spread was generous.

Side note to management: Your system doesn't seem to display the room stats and benefits that comes with the room (as shown in your website), Suggest to include them so that receptionists are able to attend to guest queries, even a print out should suffice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ze Xiang C,

Thank you for leaving us with a very constructive review of your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to note the service shortfall during your booking and subsequent check in experience. Kindly be assured that we are revieing your remarks with the front office team for improvement. At the same time, I am happy to note that Hezren managed to ‘Make it Right’ and that you have enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. Thank you also for your positive feedback with regards to the breakfast spread at Vasco’s. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur with a better stay experience in future.