“Great Coffee”

Coffea Coffee
Ranked #13 of 194 Coffee & Tea in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Coffee was great, but the music a bit loud for my taste. The cafe is very central and has a great location.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to come here because the other restaurant was so hot. This place gives you an option to choose what type of coffee you prefer. The sour coffee for those ladies and weight watcher or sweet coffee for people like me.

The coffee was really good. The cakes were marvellous too..this place is really good for meeting up your friends.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If you are in Bangsar, you will be spoilt by choice for coffee. This place is one of the hidden gems in Bangsar. They offer two choices of beans - Maestro and Madonna. Maestro has more body, chocolate and sweetness. Madonna is more acidity and fruity aroma. Nice ambiance and decor.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I went there with my brother and we had to cups of latte, to be honest i'm a barista and coffee developer, I've heard about the place many times from my friends and they told me about the place.
when I had the latte it tested like a metal, probably they didn't wash the grinder or the coffee machine or its just the coffee bean.
I like the place in terms of the decoration and the set up. but I hope that they can work on them coffee quality.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

♥ Single origin Ethiopia Sidamo. But do try strawberry smoothie, my friend told me this and indeed it's really nice!
Pavillion outlet is easier access but I love the feel in Desa Sri Hartamas branch.

Date of visit: December 2015