Reviews (3 842)
2 194
1 289
2 194
1 289
All reviews rooftop pool mai bar nook restaurant urban room wxyz bar w hotel train station free mini bar transportation hub spg member shopping mall airport express convenient location little india le meridien easy access excellent location
38 - 43 of 3 842 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed a few times in the past few months for business.

The good:
1) Good location next to KL Sentral station, very strategic.
2) Great service for most parts.
3) Spacious and cutting edge design.

The bad:
1) Check in and Check out is very slow due to a small area / crew, and they double up as the baggage check as well.
2) Breakfast can be slow at peak times due to a very small serving area. Go early, or plan your time accordingly!
3) I'm not a fan of their bathroom / toilet design - you can choose to have your toilet or bath closed, but not both at the same time.

All in, a good and solid business hotel, I won't consider this for a personal stay because I'm just not a big fan of the edgy design.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Stayed for a week and have nothing to complain about. 5 star comfort and facilities. Great location and wonderful hospitality. Well appointed rooms. Close to the centre of the city and the metros and bus stations. Hot recommendation.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank perpatetix
aloftkls3758, Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear perpatetix,

Thank you sincerely for sharing such a thoughtful feedback.
Glad that we were able to serve you with success; from location, service, facilities and comfort.

Hospitality is all about giving the best to the guest and I’m glad we did that.

Many thanks again for sharing. Till your next visit then, perpatetix!

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Very spacious, clean and great service.
Thanks so much to Mr Zayn @Trip Advisor who managed to help me retrieve my HP which I accidentally left in a Grab Car.
You truly made my stay in Aloft, extra memorable !! God Bless..

Trip type: Travelled on business
aloftkls3758, Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SurySaf,

Thank you for your kind words ! What a real pleasure to read on Monday morning!

I’m honored to read that our talent, Zayn has managed to offer you his assistance.

Hopefully we have made everything easier during your stay with us.

Wishing you safe travel, SurySaf!

Angelia Ku,
Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days while visiting Moto GP Sepang. The hotel is great for transport links. Just a few minutes via a bridge to Sentral station. From the second we arrived to leaving the staff were excellent, helpful, happy and professional. Although we arrived far too early to check in, we were given the opportunity to shower and freshen up. Also to re fuel in this area which is a great idea. Our luggage was also taken care of. All the amenities in the room were good and very clean. The roof top pool and bar also a very good feature. I would definitely recommend and returm

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear D0lan14,

Thank you for your “brilliant” sharing, D0lan14!
Indeed, the Hotel is located closely to Kuala Lumpur Sentral transportation hub, making it a breeze to reach any point of interest in the city. I trust you enjoyed yourself during the event too.

Glad to read that during your journey with us, everything was executed smoothly and the Talents have served you with great hospitality. The way it should feel indeed!
You made a great choice to indulge yourself in our rooftop, it is an experience surely not to be missed!

Looking forward to have you back with us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I had been staying in Aloft hotels in different countries. Aloft KL Sentral is always my favourite of Aloft brand. It has good location, good restaurant and it is in my list of hotels that provide great breakfast buffet. If you would like to chill out at night they also have great rooftop bar.

The location is the best. Located just opposite of KL Sentral, the hub of railway transport (train/MRT/LRT/monorail) in Kuala Lumpur, you can take KLIA Express from the airport and you can walk to the hotel. Next to the hotel you can find a big shopping mall, NU Sentral where you can find good international restaurants and a cinema (and if you like it like I do, escape room!)

I came back this time for personal trip after 2 years of not visiting KL, and Aloft KL still maintains its good standard. What I like about this hotel is their spacious room and their walk-in wardrobe/bathroom, their gym that has well maintained and wide range of equipments for a hotel. Add those to the great services they give. I will surely come back whenever I visit KL.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
aloftkls3758, Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear whalimsg,

Thank you very much for such a lovely review!

Glad that every area of the Hotel; from location, comfort, facilities, culinary to the service delivery met your expectations. Great to hear that Aloft KL is being your favorite hotel and hopefully it remains whenever your travels bring you back to Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you and feel free to visit again soon!