Reviews (3 806)
2 169
1 281
2 169
1 281
All reviews rooftop pool mai bar urban room nook restaurant wxyz bar w hotel train station free mini bar transportation hub spg member shopping mall airport express convenient location little india le meridien easy access modern design
51 - 56 of 3 806 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Been staying here since the pre-opening days.

Reasons why include friendly staff who are ready to help and remember you each time you return

Spacious Rooms and separation at the bathroom, with a nice view to boot before concrete started to build up.

Convenient connection to and from the airport , and other areas within walking distance.

The shopping mall next door is also a draw.

One more stay before the year end beckons.

Thank you, Greg and all the best.

Room Tip: Lake View rooms
Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mei H
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Mei H,

Thank your sincerely for this lovely comment and for your loyalty. This is indeed precious!

I highly appreciate your kind recognition towards every aspects of the Hotel ; from comfort, standard, cleanliness, location and most of all the service rendered by the Talents.

Good times come and go, but the memories will last forever!
Come back soon, Mei H !

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I stayed the weekend here. Check in was quick. I requested a high floor and was given room 2910 on the top floor. It offered open views towards other buildings but looked good at night. The room was extremely spacious but the ultra modern decoration, including a bean bag to sit on, made the room look rather under furnished. A large tv was provided and the WiFi connected easily and was high speed. The bathroom was big, had a large shower with good water pressure. The shampoo and liquid soap dispensers on the wall were a cheap touch. Housekeeping was good and kept the room stocked and clean. A free minibar was also on offer which was restocked daily. I ate breakfast each day at the onsite restaurant. It was very busy on some days but the staff handled the crowds well and the food variety was good. Overall this hotel offers quirky decoration with spacious rooms and a good breakfast selection. Being directly connected to KL Sentral train to the airport is a bonus. I would stay here again depending on the room rate.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DanHK1103

Dear DanHK1103,

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review!
Glad to know that overall you had a pleasant stay with us from ; room confines, facilities to the culinary experience.

Trust our prime location (the city’s transportation hub ) made your journey smooth too, hopefully you managed to discover few highlights of the Kuala Lumpur city.

Thank you and feel free to visit again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Attending the summit for a day at 2nd floor.
Very well arranged spaces...looks small but possible to fit all you need.
Prayer room is big and clean.
Foods are great.
Challenging at the entrance during peak hours.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear AnelazJb,

Thank you for sharing your review!
Glad to know overall you had an easy and smooth stay with us. Hopefully the conference was fruitful too?

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral is not only a great place to stay, but as well to gather, whether be it corporate and social events.
I’m happy that the Hotel’s standards, facilities and comfort met your expectations.

I do agree that the hotel can indeed be quite busy at times especially during the peak hours. I appreciate your understanding and hopefully it has not deterred your future returns with us.

Once again thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Just feel like home for us.. so welcoming from doorman to receptionist to pool guy!
Put aside it’s strategic location, the hotel is design with hipster style suit for youngster and business traveler. Room is spacious and comfortable bed like heaven. Look forward to spend our next weekend getaway at aloft again!

Thanks Rachel duty manager who assist us on check out, very efficient and attentive.

I am a light sleeper, the water pipe noise came from next room quite loud for me. I was woken twice because my neighbor had a midnight and early morning shower.

Our room number # 2709. hope the hotel can fix the problem.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveltotheworld1
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Traveltotheworld1,

Thank you for staying 6 nights with us!

Always a delight to read that the Hotel has delivered its promises and was able to serve you with success; from location, service, facilities and comfort.
Glad to read that during your journey, everything was executed smoothly and the Talents have served you with great hospitality. The way it should feel indeed!

Traveltotheworld1, I am however concerned with the challenges you experienced from the pipe noise. Please may I ask you to share more details with me at: Gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com so I can check what happened with my teams.

Thank you for your time, Traveltotheworld1.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel scores highly on location, quality, great service, room size, functionality, quiet and value for money. It’s not luxurious but it has a good vibe and comfort. The only constructive criticism I have is that the basin edges could be cleaner (our basin was slightly blocked) and the bedsheets though felt fresh had a smell - maybe it was a smell from the pillows but I could not ascertain where it was from but my nose is super sensitive to strange smells. My companion was not bothered by any smells. I am advised that not every room has the same configuration. We had a large room with 2 queen sized beds. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear mosto,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I’m happy to know that overall you had pleasant stay with us and were satisfied with our prime location, room confines and service delivery standards.

mosto, I am however concerned with the challenges you experienced from the cleanliness issue. Please may I ask you to share more details with me at: Gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com so I can follow up with my teams.

I sincerely hope it has not deterred your future returns with us.

Thank you for your time,mosto!