Reviews (3 002)
3 002 results
1 557
1 557
All reviews heavenly bed prego bukit bintang executive club lounge kids club pavilion mall bedroom residence living room spg member executive floor starhill gallery shopping district golden triangle petronas towers chinese restaurant food court breakfast buffet is
117 - 122 of 3 002 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had an executive appartement suite at this hotel and did not regret it. The hotel is truly 5 star and centrally located in the city. The staff is friendly and professional and the bed is really comfortable.Great place!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Greetings Kim B

Thank you for staying with us and extremely happy to know you had a great stay but most importantly our team provided personal and instinctive experiences.

Look forward to welcoming you back whenever you return to Kuala Lumpur

Be well

Reviewed 26 June 2018

An awesome experience with the hotel! On the 21st of June i just proposed to my fiance but prior to that i met up with team players Ya Hui and friendly Prego staff for discussions and preparations. I would say she is really helpful and professional.She tried her very best to accede my requests and not only that, she went extra miles to decorate the room that i booked. Also The Westin allocated us at one of the best view room which i totally impressed.

I strongly recommend The Westin Kuala Lumpur for those who would like to have a stay in KL and once again thank you very much for all the efforts and helps for my proposal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Greetings khazl

Congratulations and hope the proposal went well - delighted to hear our Westin Experience Team provided personal and instinctive services.

All of us here look forward to celebrating many more occasions with you.

Be well

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at the Westin Kuala Lampur in December 2017. The service was amazing, rooms very spacious and excellent cleanliness. Facilities outstanding. Will definitely be booking this hotel for myself and my family again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Laaiqah G

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback - very happy to hear you had a wonderful stay.

All of us here look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Thanks for Executive Lounge provided me a very friendly services during my stay.
All my last min request, they all able to make it happened for me.
Thanks for Mr. Said, Mr. Zaly and the teams.
Keep it up, see you soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Greetings WilliamLow8

Thank you for your support and wonderful feedback - delighted to know you had a great stay but most importantly you were well taken care of.

See you again soon

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just opposite to Pavilion mall and personally I think this is a best place to stay if u r a tourist or on business trip. Rooms are very spacious, floors are calm and silent. Breakfast has many Malay, English and Indian options. Staff is courteous and checkin and checkout is quick. Overall you can enjoy a comfortable stay in Westin.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Greetings Saurabh J

Thank you for staying with us and your time in reviewing our hotel - happy to hear you had a great stay but most importantly our staff provided personal and instinctive experiences.

Please come back again whenever you return to Kuala Lumpur