Lot 10 Hutong promises a lot and in its heyday delivered. However, a trip on last Friday left much to be desired.
1) Place was packed with tourists.
2) Lack of seating space with some being very hot or to close together.
3) Finished plates and cups were not cleared fast enough. Should adopt self service clean up.
4) Food quality has nosedived. The only stall worth a little mention is the Macau Pork Bun but even then there was a lot of fat and bone bits.
5) We only went because we had complimentary coupons
6) The food court in Publika (admittedly a bit out of the way) has a better environment with some of the same shops there.
7) I would suggest that visitors to Malaysia go find the original stalls
8) Food Republic at Pavilion Level 1 while also expensive and just as many customers does have a better environment.
All in all, if one wants to try multiple dishes at a lower quality yet paying premium prices, please go ahead but for me personally will not return unless with complimentary vouchers and even then will probably do take away.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.