“Revisited and happy as always ”
Review of Pinchos Tapas Bar

Pinchos Tapas Bar
Ranked #40 of 5 052 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve authentic spanish tapas and pinchos
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Came here for our 2nd bar hopping venue of Friday night with my friends and cousins from Australia. This bar located at changkat bukit bintang area . Parked my car at the car jockey near Havana .My gf had some wine and we have some cocktails, salad on side and tapas . It was full house and we need to wait to be seated , service was good . More to expatriate crowd .

1  Thank kenkeh

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I have been a few times to Pinchos. Service this time was very poor. My coke was flat, we pointed it out, hoping for a new coke. The waitress was unbelievably rude and said it was just poured from a newly opened tin, and said I could check their CCTV! Really!! Is it really worth upsetting your customers over one small glass of coke?
I won't be back

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food & wine and great service. Friendly and super swift! Came here for Saturday night celebrations and loved it. Great atmosphere. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I don't like tapas bars - sorry, that's just the way it is. I never know what goes with what, how much you're going to get and whether I need to 'save' myself for the crowd stopper. Too many bits and not enough substance. Sorry, that's just me.
But! Our evening at Pinchos was a revelation. Having picked the things that particularly caught our eye, the waitress then advised us about what would go with them to ensure we had a good balance and enough food - there were four of us.
Amazingly for Malaysia, everything came up at once, on separate plates, beautifully displayed and smelling wonderful. I could see exactly what was there, there were no last-minute surprises, and each dish was delicious.
We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank JacquelineR553
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Seven dishes - six excellent, especially the chocolate mouse with olive oil and sea salt on bread(!) which was simply outstanding. Pistachio icecream lacked something but maybe that was just in comparison to the other dishes. Highly recommended.