Reviews (3 920)
1 973
1 383
1 973
1 383
All reviews makan kitchen double tree the executive lounge welcome cookie warm cookies ampang park station diamond member petronas towers pillow menu food court shopping mall covered walkway upon check rain shower modern hotel pleasant stay bukit bintang
110 - 115 of 3 920 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Ayshu provided great service, friendly and positive outgoing character...the food that she recommended taste great... Looking forward to see her strive in the future...

I enjoy the breakfast very much, thanks to Ayshu...

Trip type: Travelled solo
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Mary P,

Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you find your stay here pleasant. Good to know that you were very impressed with the hospitality services that were delivered by our team members. I will definitely let Ayshu know about your kind comments. Also, happy that you enjoyed the food as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon in near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Had the most wonderful stay at Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Received a room upgrade thanks to Mr Stephen Magor. Truly enjoyed the spacious suite room 2220.

Hotel lobby is at the 2nd floor of the Intermark Mall. Very convenient as the mall provides the amenities you need e.g. supermarket, pharmacy etc. Nazri attended to me during check-in and he was professional and knowledgeable too. Very attentive front desk folks who distributed the delicious cookies to guests waiting to check-in.

Thank you for also delivering the delicious chocolate cake, as I was also celebrating my mum's birthday. Appreciate that very much.

Makan Kitchen had a superb line up of food for breakfast, you will be spoiled for choice with the variety. On the first morning I was assigned a random table, but when I saw a special section for "Hilton Gold & Diamond" members I had to ask if I can sit there. The staff should have been attentive enough to sit me there, however on the 2nd day I was automatically assigned that area. I'm sure they can see my membership level from their list?

Hotel elevators are a little slow, but understand that upgrades are ongoing. Hopefully it will be better.

The Careline phone team sometimes do not answer my calls. I had to make repeated calls. Not a nice experience in this area.

Hotel is walking distance to the Ampang Park LRT station (accessed via the link bridge). You can also easy book a Grab ride from the lobby (I just love how fast bookings get accepted here in KL, as compared to Singapore).

Will I stay here again? A resounding yes!

Room tip: Top floors facing twin towers
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ElvenPrince
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear ElevenPrince,

Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you find your stay here pleasant. Glad that you enjoyed your room upgrade very much and find the room to your liking. It is great that you liked the strategic location of the hotel and its environment. Moreover, glad that our team members have done a great job in delivering their hospitality services that have exceeded your expectations. Will definitely let Nazri know about your kind comments about him. Besides that, I am also happy that you were impressed with the breakfast varieties at Makan Kitchen. Whilst, I am disappointed to hear about the shortfall in services that occurred. Rest assured that we will share this with the management and will take note of this. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon in near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Location of the hotel is suitable as very near to LRT station and shopping malls. KLCC is just 10 minutes away by walking or just few minutes by taking the LRT. Breakfast is quite good with varieties of choice. Only the swimming pool need to be upgraded. The rooms are quite nice and get either facing the Twins Tower or Hill view.

Room tip: Request the room with the Twin Tower KLCC view
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mair N,

Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you find your stay here pleasant. Good to know that you liked the strategic location of the hotel where you can travel around easily. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast varieties a lot and also that you find your room to your liking. Duly noted on your comments for further improvements. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon in near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It is a wonderful stay at Double Tree KL from 1st Oct to 5th Oct for traveling at KL!

The location is great, at the opposite side you can find the subway which you can take to everywhere you want to go, of course you can take grab, the drivers are easy to find the hotel!

The service is warmful, specially Ash@ executive lounge, he introduces us some funny places which you can not get from normal traveling website, and he is a cute guy! Both of us love him to talk with him.

The breakfast has many options, you can taste Malaysian, Indian and Chinese breakfast overthere.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear nearboy,

Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you find your stay here pleasant. It is great that you liked the strategic location of the hotel where it is convenient for you to travel around. Good to know that you enjoyed the friendly hospitality services from our team members. Will definitely let Ash know about your kind comments. Besides that, glad that you find the breakfast buffet up to your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon in near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed almost a week at the DoubleTree in KL. Very nice hotel. Large and clean room. Extremely large selections of food for breakfast, and the fitness center and pool was excellent. The staff was very friendly. One complaint though: on their webpages they say that it is a 10 minutes walk to the Convention Center. To do that route in 10 minutes you have to run. Google Maps says it is a 25 minutes walk which is more correct.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ole Alexander O,

Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you find your stay here pleasant. Good to know that you liked the environment of the hotel and your room. It is great that you enjoyed the large selections of food that was served at breakfast and also that you got to use the facilities here especially the gym and swimming pool. Happy to hear that our team members have done an excellent job in delivering their hospitality services. As for your complaint, we will look into it and take note of it for further improvements. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon in near future.