Lowest prices for your stay
US$193
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
US$195
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$172
Free cancellation until 21/09/29
Hotels.comUS$195
PricelineUS$193
CheapTicketsUS$195
All reviews ambassador suite catering manager klcc park ellie low guest experience team park view suite the executive lounge banquet team iskender housekeeping team great staycation in room dining pool bar chinese restaurant dim sum memorable stay avenue k
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2021

It was our second time in KL and have to say this Hotel is one of the best choice.
The rooms are pretty much FS without any faults.
Service as always friendly and professional.
The cherry on the cake is the BAR - one of the best concept Bars in the World... a truly wonderful experience.
Price are a bit high to be in KL but will be back for sure

Room tip: high floors
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sindel27
Marketing Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear Sindel27,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us during your recent trip to the city. It brings us great joy to read that you enjoyed our facilities, amenities and Four Seasons hospitality which we pride ourselves in.

All of us here look forward to be at your service again soon should your travels bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Ive always chose four seasons as my go to getaway with the husband. Love the amazing hospitality and super comfortable rooms. Thank you Zariff for attending to our needs at all times. Would definitely be back

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank sarahshahnor
Marketing Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear sarahshahnor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our Four Seasons hospitality which we pride ourselves in and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another memorable getaway in the city.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Glad back to four seasons hotel KL for another good time. It was sukyee and TVee's great support to help me rebook the hotel. When checked in i got Niclos kind help to get my lost wallet in the grab April 12. During my stay, carmen, and kunio also helped a lot for my documents. Thanks for everything from staff from dining, cleaning, reception, and etc.
I am leaving tomorrow.
I will always remember bryan, saima, zariff, khairil, rozman, nadia, masuri, jasmeen, jon, etc, many i couldnt remember the names, sorry for that, your smiles and greetings will bring me back.
Good luck every one and hope i will be back to malaysia soon.
再次愉快地回到KL四季酒店。这是苏琪和电视的大力支持,帮助我重新预订酒店。当我入住的时候,我得到了妮可的帮助,帮助我在4月12日抓取了丢失的钱包。在我停留期间,卡门和库尼欧也帮了我很多忙。感谢从就餐、清洁、接待等工作人员提供的一切。
我明天就要走了。
我会永远记得布莱恩,萨伊玛,扎里夫,卡伊里尔,罗兹曼,娜迪亚,马苏里,贾斯敏,乔恩等等,很多我都记不起名字了,抱歉,你的微笑和问候会让我回来。
祝大家好运,希望我能尽快回到马来西亚。

Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank lih20200802

Dear lih20200802,

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for your compliments to the team.

It brings us great joy to read that your stay with us was a positive one and all of us here look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future should your travels bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

That was a great escape for 2 days and we really wish if we extended .. amazing welcome from rein & the G floor and flawless checking by jon as he did Remember us and ensured we received the best suite.. the service was certainly flawless and always yes.. the never said no or we can’t.. Jackson from room service was great and even arranged our breakfast after we overslept on the comfy bed.. the IRD Iskander was there at all time to serve our food with a smile.. another IRD was Izwan for his great service.. a well luxury service.. our farewell was done by the FOM zahrizan to ensure our stay was smooth.
A real top notch service & for sure we will come back
Keep it up

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank umiala

Dear umiala,

Thank you for your positive feedback on the hotel,

We are delighted to read that our associates contributed towards your overall positive stay with us. It is a true reward for us to know that you had a wonderful time at our hotel.

Rest assured that your compliments did not go unnoticed. I have made sure to share them with our team, and especially with Jon, Jackson, Iskander, Izwan and Zahrizan.

All of us here look forward to welcoming you back again soon in the for another memorable experience and we are happy to assist with any enquiry you have in the meantime.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I had booked for a night at Four Seasons KL through its agent for a club King's room over an April weekend. The night before my stay I called to confirm my room, however it was wrongly arranged as Twin's room. The agent on FSKL on call had persuaded me few times to take the twin's room, which it rejected multiple times and asked them to arrange for me no matter what.

When I checked in to the hotel on next day, the front desk staff told me that I would get my club King's room, however it would be without bath tub, and they asked me if I was ok with that. Why on earth do they think it is ok to offer customers something that is incomplete? I politely said no, that I only wanted a decent, complete King's room. Guess what, the front desk person tried to persuade me to take the Twin's room again, for ample time, hinting that if I didnt take that option I would wait for a long time.

Indeed that's what happened to me, sitting for almost an hour at its lobby waiting.
No apology. nobody talked to you, or offered you to get a better place to sit, or even some water to have. So much for customer service and hospitality at FSKL, despite making mistakes with room booking and trying to make you accept it.

After more than an hour we finally got into the room. Everything else is good from there on. Honestly the hotel room is one of the best we have stayed, my family and I had a great time using the room and its facility. Swimming pool is small but comfort to swim and best part is the music under water.

Overall the poor hospitality of what I had experienced from FSKL really put me off it made me ponder if this is what FSKL is proud of. I like all other things about FSKL and hesitant if I will stay with them again.

(The rating 3 given is based on room quality of 5points, and customer service of 1 point).

1  Thank DHwang

Dear DHwang,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us about your recent experience.

I am however very disappointed to read that your stay did not meet your expectations, and that you encountered several issues regarding the quality of service.

Your feedback is essential to us, and rest assured that your comments have been duly taken into account. I have personally review with our front office team to ensure this incident does not happen again in the future.

I hope you enjoyed other aspects of your stay with us and we hope you would accord us another opportunity to be at your service again soon to show you the true Four Seasons hospitality.