“First and the best Airbnb experience I've ever...”
Our best rooms for adventurous travellers!
Side lamp with nightstand.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our best rooms for adventurous travellers!
Side lamp with nightstand.
Cloude Stay Vertical Garden
Front Facade of Cloude
Entrance of Cloude
Wall of fame!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

jadehhhhh
Wageningen, The Netherlands
“First and the best Airbnb experience I've ever had!”
Reviewed 22 June 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Cloude stay is the Airbnb I would recommend to any one who will be travelling in KL! It is cozy and comfortable, and it has everything you need! From towels, filtered drinking water to instagramworthy rooms and toilets. It also provides simple breakfasts like cereals and biscuits. The most convenient thing is that the MRT station is just a walking distance away and can take you to the city centre within 10 minutes!

Last but not the least, the host of Cloude stay is very friendly and helpful! Her service was fast, I got an adapter instantly after asking it from her.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Wei Ka'ei...
“Best guest house in KL!!!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Jeanne, the host and owner of Cloude is the most helpful and friendly throughout my stay!

Cloude is not only modern, hassle free and convenient home stay in kl, it also provide a homey and comfort away from home.

Transport such as MRT is also a stone throw away! About 5 mins walk to the station and 10 mins to arrive KL city Centre! Local food is available nearby and a night market is set up every Tuesday just right in front of Cloude!

Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Henkschoe...
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Great host and facilities”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Cloude stay with my girlfriend while on our trip through Asia. Jeanne was a lovely host and helped us out with all our questions and needs.

It gave us an authentic stay in Kuala Lumpur with many local vendors nearby. The Mrt station (subway) is also close by which makes life easy.

I would definitely come back here during our next trip to KL!

Date of stay: October 2017
nomadicjo...
Ibra, Ash Sharqiyah, Oman
“Stellar! Cloude stay is the place to be in KL”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Jeanne and Cloude's air bnb place is stunning! It's 7-10 mins on foot to the new mrt that takes you to the city center. The place is a stone throw away to shops and restaurants. Designed with some artistic taste, the rooms are spacious, the kitchen well furnished, showers great. Plus, there's a common area where you could just chill, watch tv...Jeanne, the host is super flexible and nice. She trusts her guests. At one point, I couldn't book online. She simply asked me to put the money in one of the drawers. I could've easily ran away without paying! :) I'd recommend Jeanne to anyone on the lookout for an affordable, clean, and quiet place in KL. Indeed, she's a mega super ultra host!

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.