“Love the taste, needs slicker service”
Review of Sushi Zanmai

Sushi Zanmai
Ranked #266 of 4 982 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Always visit Sushi Zanmai when I'm in KL so was disappointed the Farrenheit one closed! This is the next best thing. I always order hot food where I go, so can't comment on the cold dishes. Haven't had a bad dish yet, and I love the taste, but service could be slicker.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is in the upper floor of the Avenue K in KL. there is a short queue before we were shown to our table. The prices are reasonable and the food is good.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered Ramen which took 40 mins to arrive ... Cold ... Taste was decent, but destroyed by slow delivery and cold outcome for hot noodle.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Food was good but service absolutely one of the worst I've experienced.
The staff didn't seemed too concerned with getting our orders when we sat down. We had to ask if we could order after waiting for more than 20 mins.
The dishes came to our table one dish at a time. It took over half an hour for my chicken teriyaki to arrive after my garlic rice and by then my rice was cold!
The whole event was just frustrating.
The manager didn't seem to careless about my complaint. Well! You can rest assure that it would be the first and last time I ever go there again!!!
Please do not eat there if you want a pleasant meal that arrive promptly and at mostly the same time!

1  Thank HibiscusRed
Reviewed 4 August 2016

If you like Sushi and you are around KLCC you should go here. I eat sushi very often and can say that this is one of the best sushi places I know. In that area of KL it is most likely the best. Strong recommendation!