US$211
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$180
US$249
US$194
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$215
US$171
US$66
US$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$410
US$392
StRegis.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshin imamiya stationtsutenkaku towerair conditioner in the roomprivate roomthe ground floorhot waterbrush your teethshared showerjapanese style bathbefore midnighthang clotheswifi signal isaffordable hotelmidosuji subway lineconvenient storekansai airportyour luggage
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

This place was in a nice location that was near to the subway and several coffee shops and restaurants. It's opened 24 hours so there is always someone to assist you at the counter, which is nice. It's not the cleanest place but you get what you pay for at these kind of budget accommodations.

The only thing that frustrated me was that checkout is at 10am and my flight leaving Japan wasn't until 4 so I didn't want to have to hang around with all my luggage. I had to pay for a full extra night in order to checkout later...overall I had a good experience!

I also rented a bike for about 5 bucks and was able to cover more ground around the city. I would recommend trying it out.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

And overall, I'm pleased.

Yes the rooms are kinda dingy.

Plenty of hot water in the shower, though, and the kitchen facilities are adequate. Free coffee in the morning if you're up early enough.

The laundry machines are cheap. Detergent is available for a good price.

I paid over 100 USD for a similar room in Manhattan. So for this price, I'll put up with a lot!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is quite possible the most AWFUL place I have ever stayed at. Yeah, its cheap, but it's infested with roaches (big ones). We had to sleep with the lights on just to keep them at bay. The hotel is also generally NOT clean. The showers are gross, the communal sinks are gross and the rooms are gross. The sheets are clean, but everything around us was dirty...walls, floors etc. The pillow you are provided with is about the size of a dinner plate. Also...we had to unplug the fridge to get a free socket (the only one) in our room, to plug our our phone in to charge. The only good thing about this place is that it's close to Shinimamiya JR station, Doboutsuen Mae subway and a Donki store, but really, it's hardly worth the awful stay. Also, if you are a light sleeper, be warned you'll hear everyone on your floor. We abandoned our room halfway through our stay because we couldn't take it any more.

Would not recommend. Don't be fooled by the cheap rates. You're getting far less than what you paid for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Accommodation is close to metro station and visiting points, this old style building has 9 storey high with different kinds of room, most of the room without toilet or shower or both. very weak wifi inside room, soundproofing is very bad between room to room, very noisy during early morning and midnight, only 1/F and 2nd Floor have public shower, together 4 shower room for all men and ladies, always full during busy time, have public dinning room and simple cooking facilities, only one small onsen for men and ladies by using different hours and some washing tap cannot be use, Only 2 hair dryer for public using and one is without hot air. Facilities are old and without maintenance, not adequate for many guest using during busy time.

Room Tip: if you stay in this accommodation, bring your only gear
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have stayed here for a short one day trip because of it's location and price. I've paid about 1.5k per night from hotel sites and was very surprised what my 1.5k fetched,

The location of this hotel is VERY near exit 4 of "dobutsuenmae station", midosuji line. From the airport, take the nankai line to "Shin Imamiya station" and take a short 10 mins slow walk to this place. Alternatively you can switch to many different lines to reach this hotel.

The room was in a very good condition, at least the one I have stayed in. It was located on the 5th floor and room number was 20. It was small but cosy enough for one person (single room) booked. There was very good ventilation and it came with an air conditioner in the room. There was a tiny TV which I did not use, a refrigerator, and a tiny bin at the corner of the room. I will say it is more than enough for a budget hotel.

People reviewing here should be realistic, staying in a 1.5k per night room is different from standards of a 15k per night room. I honestly have no problem or issues with this hotel nor it's service staff. I speak Japanese so it was no issue. The lady took some time from her work to explain the basics of the hotel (bathing facilities, toilets, rooms, policies etc..) which I believe that my dollar definitely stretched much further than what I have paid for.

I don't think there are any downsides to the hotel probably except that rooms aren't very soundproof. But this isn't really a disadvantage anyway. I will definitely stay in this hotel again if I am visiting this area.

I highly recommend this place because of it's cleanliness, friendliness of the staff, location of this place, price and of course, it is really way too cheap for a hotel like this in Japan.

TIP:
Each floor has a wifi of it's own, I was connected to the south building wifi or something like this, kept me on throughout my stay and signal is much stronger than the floor-specified wifi.

Common showers are gender and time specific, please CHECK CAREFULLY before entering. You can see red is for female and blue is for male. Timing wise, please check with the hotel again as I do not really remember clearly. 24 hours showering facilities are available only on the ground and second storey.

If you do not like Japanese type rooms, please choose a western type. If you do not know the difference, do a google!

Room Tip: Check out the tip in my review
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo