“HOME FOR YOU IN OSAKA”
other travellers have booked this property
The living room with sofa
Portable wi-fi coffee break corner
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Portable wi-fi
coffee break corner
The view from the apartment
58 square meters and the balcony
 the dining table
The accordion curtain that separates the living room from the tatami room and the blinding curtain
for 1-4 guests
Futon max 4 mattresses
The tatami room ( it can enter also 4 futon bed )
The sofa bed that can be separated with the blinding curtains
sofa bed for 1 or 2 persons
The sofa bed  and the break corner
The sofa bed space can be separated from the living room by the blinding curtain
The sofa bed separated from the living room
sofa bed room closed by the curtain
the tatami room with futon (japanese matress ) and the sofa bed room dived by the accordion curtain
sofa bed with the blind curtain pulled down
The television
The television and the sofa with a small table
The dining table
The living room with the sofa
The television in the living room
The entrance in the kitchen with the kitchen ware closet
My hobby( art flower )
The view from the apartment on 9th floor
The living room with the tatami room can be separated with accordion curtains for more privacy
Japanese sleepers (geta)
The balcony with two doors
The balcony ( for smoking also)
The view to the balcony
air conditioning
We clean  and dry every time the futon bed
Japanese kitchen ware
Coffee break corner
The closet for you
Japanese doll
The fridge and the kitchen closets
The kettle ( sugar and whatever you need for cooking)
The kitchen's sink and everything you need for cooking and washing
The fridge and all you need for cooking
All you need for a quick meal
Oven toaster , microwave and IH cooking heater
The kitchen ware
The kitchen ware
The japanese kitchen ware
The sofa bed and the closet for you
The stereo you can use the cd
The entrance in the bathroom space ( it has also door of course )
The bathroom sink space
The hairdryer and the washing machine ( the detersive included)
Towels and all you need for a relaxing bath time
The bathroom with bath tub and the washing machine ( it takes just 30 minutes for a wash )
The stand for hanging the laundry
The toilet
The toilet room separated with door by the bathroom space and sink
The bath tub
The shower
Shampoo and everything you need
The entrance in the apartment
The entrance in the apartment
The japanese curtain( the entrance in the apartment)
We are in the building on 9th floor (it is called Neohaitsu)
This is the entrance of the building of Osaka at home for you ( it's very safe )
The entrance in the building( we need a card for entering in it)
We are on 9th floor
The our newest elevator
The elevator
Downstairs the building -RAMEN
Yakitori restaurant  downstairs of the building
Restaurants opposite with the building across the street
Downstairs across the street some restaurants
Japanese restaurant (I recommend it) downstairs
We are on Honmachidori street ( the front building )
Around 7min to nearest Tanimachi 4chome subway
Opposite the coffee shop in the corner you'll find the japanese post office(if you want to send smth
The nearest convenience store ( across the street in the corner opposite the coffee shop)
Street view(if you go straight ahead within 10 min walking you'll find Osaka Castle Park
Coffee shop in the corner (2 minutes walking from the apartment)
The closest cleaning shop
The nearest supermarket Kohyo ( Koyou) 5 minutes walking
The nearest supermarket- Kohyo
Beverages corner
Fresh fruits and vegetables corner (Kohyo supermarket )
The nearest bakery
The nearest drug store near the subway station
The nearest subway station(4th exit)
Tanimachi 4  chome station
The junction of the Tanimachi subway station
Osaka Castle
around 10 minutes walking from us
Osaka Castle ( 10 minutes walking )
Osaka Castle Gate
Osaka Castle Gate
Osaka Castle Park
Japanese television's building (NHK)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Murtaza A
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“HOME FOR YOU IN OSAKA”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Dear Guest, we were so delighted to stay at Ms. Fukimuyo home as it was very very neat and tidy. Our comfortable stay and we felt really relaxed after having a day out in Osaka. She was well prepared for our arrival and had everything in place for us. She gave good information about local travel and how to travel. The nearest station is about 8 minutes walk just straight down from subway. Loads of local restaurant on the way from subway include 4-5 convenient stores. Just a home away from home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Oct 2014
I'm so happy that you had enjoyed your vacation staying at our home .
I look forward to seeing you again .
Fumiko
Weon1Bae
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

By my mistake, I put only 2 adults on booking. In fact, I checked in with my wife and a teenage son. When Fumiko told me there were only 2 people on my reservation, I was a little embarrassed because I was quite certain including my 2 teenager sons when I made the reservation. Fumiko just swallowed the extra person without any additional charge. I left the house after the first night due to my other business with leaving my family there. They checked out in the following day without any trouble.
When we arrived at the guest house, we were late about half ah hour due to our delayed checkout from Hilton hotel in Osaka. Taking subway, I thought it less than half an hour to get there. However, it took us almost an hour because we are not familiar with that area. She was waiting for us in front of the apartment building. I didn't say "thank you" to Fumiko because I was so sorry to be late and I didn't expect her there. I only focused on the address to find out the apartment. Thank you Fumiko. I should have said this to you when I first saw you there.
I will definitely recommend this guest house to others and will use again whenever possible.
If you are from the State like us, AC might not be strong enough. This was the only trouble we had.
stayed the first night

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Aug 2014
I hope will see you next time when you'll come to Japan .
Fumiko
Yvonne L
Singapore, Singapore
“At home in Osaka”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

"This is now your home in Osaka." From the moment we arrived to meet the host, Fumiko, we were warmly greeted and invited to treat this apartment as our home in Osaka. Indeed this was truly a home away from home.
The apartment is conveniently located between 2 subway stations, walking distance to Osaka Castle with numerous eating places, 7/11 stores and supermarkets along the way. It is very well furnished n everything we needed at home was provided; from kitchen utensils, washing machine with detergent, bath towels, soap n shampoo and even a multi socket adaptor. The best thing is the free mobile wifi that we could carry with us as we move around in Osaka and even Kyoto.
The apartment has good security and a really cosy and homely feel. There is even a nice tranquil balcony with plants to provide a corner for relaxation.
Fumiko herself is a lovely host. Thanks to Fumiko San we get to enjoy the onsen n a very special dinner. We meet as strangers n leave as friends. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Osaka and certainly hope to come back to Osaka at Home soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2014
Thank you vey much . I'm very glad that you have enjoyed your staying at our home .
I hope will see you next time when you'll come to Osaka .
Nawat E
“Feel like home”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We traveled as a group of five (one is an infant). Landlord was extremely helpful. She provided guidelines before and during the trip. The apartment was clean and situated in a good location. It was very easy to catch the train to go inside the Osaka city or even visit Kyoto or Nara. There were restaurants (we recommend ramen shop) right next to the building and a convenient store just around the corner.

We had a very nice holiday and wish to go back again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
12 Aug 2014
Thank you very much for leaving a review .
I look forward to see you next time when you'll come to Osaka .
Greenstra...
“We had great time!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a booking for our family (2 adults and 2 sons, age 11 and 9).

We feel the place is clean, well maintained and is located at the
central part of the town (feels really like a home). From there it is very convenient to travel to Kobe, Kyoto, and Nara since the subway station is just a few blocks away (5-10 minutes walk). You can transfer to major rail lines from subway lines easily. There is an airport bus at Miyako Sheraton which is not far from the apartment. It cost us 1080 yen by taxi to the bus stop. I saw 4 7-11s on our way to the station (uehonmachi yonchome). It is big enough to sleep 4 with a kitchen and bathroom.

Prior to our arrival I told the owner Fumiko that my arrival time will be between 11-12 pm due to late flight arrival. I had her phone number and my phone was set to roam in Japan. When we got to the airport we learned that our flight will be delayed by an hour. So I quickly wrote an email telling Fumiko that we will arrive around midnight. Really
not sure if she would pick up the mail.

After getting off the plane we noticed we barely had enough time to catch the last Nankai train to Namba. Fortunately we made it and was able to get a taxi to the rental apartment. I was so worried because it was midnight and my phone did not go through when trying to dial
Fumiko. It was about 12:30 am when we arrived and to my surprise I saw a woman waving at us when the taxi pulled over to the side of the street. That was Fumiko. I wasn't sure how long she had been waiting
though she said she lives just a few blocks away.

Our trip plan was to stay in Osaka for 3 nights, travel to Kyoto for 2 nights, and come back to Osaka for another 3 nights at Miyako Sheraton. Originally the booking was for 3 nights only since it was booked already by others for the remainder of the week. On the morning we checked out for Kyoto, Fumiko told use we can stay further because the other reservation was cancelled. We were so glad to be able to cancel two of the Sheraton days and stay there till the last day of our vacation.

My wife forgot to bring a converter plug for her laptop. Fumiko went to the shop and purchased for us though she did not have to do that. She provided us with maps, booklets, and free WiFi device. She even brought us breakfast one day and gave us very nice Japanese chopsticks as a gift when we left.

We feel the hospitality was so great and she does love and care her customers. Next time when we travel to Osaka we will book our entire stay there.

Highly recommended! You will love it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Thank you very much .
Hope will see you and your family next time when you'll have a chance to come to Osaka .
Fumiko Tomita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing