All reviews massage chair rain shower shin osaka hotel entrance excellent location central exit bullet train tully's coffee rooms are small convenient hotel short stay comfortable bed kansai area jr pass smallest room other cities floor space
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

If you're going to stay in Osaka for several days and use it to explore Kansas, you will be pleased you are staying here. If you want to just stay in Osaka and explore the city, you may want to stay in umeda or shinsaubashi. For us, this place was perfect as we had a jr pass and we went to Okayama, Kobe, himeji etc. When you had a long day and the hotel is literally minutes from the Shinkansen it's great.

It's easy to get into umeda and anywhere else in town as the transport is quick on jr or the subway. If you go out to the aquarium get a kaikyu day pass which you can buy in the ticket office of the subway. It will pay for itself. There are places to eat in the station ground floor and also in the basement floors.

The hotel room was modern but small. Very small. You will be climbing over each other. The bathroom was really cool, overlooks the train line and we were really high up so great views. The shower is glass and looks into the room but there is a roller blind if you want some privacy!

All in all very good.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Room is teeny tiny, but amazingly fully equipped. There's even a massage chair in the room! Would be difficult to have any more than a carry on luggage as there's no space to open a check in type. Fantastic location connected to Shin Osaka station. Perfect for a short stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 week back in October & the instructions I was given on how to get there were not very useful so I decided to check the hotel website, they weren't helpful at all at I got lost, would be so much easier to just write find the McDonalds & we're on the other side. My room was nice but it felt so dark even with the lights on. I don't think the black & grey colour scheme was a good choice at all. The bathroom was nice especially the shower! The room's were not soundproof at all so when drunk neighbors from down the hall got back at 1-2 in the morning everyday I heard everything & the lift constantly stopping on the lobby level regardless if you wanted to was extremely annoying & time wasting.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2016

This was my 2nd time staying here before my flight home. It is directly linked to the Sin-Osaka Station which makes it convenient as a base to travel around. Room was at high floor with a good view, though very small but compact. The room rate was rather high for the size, but compensated by its great location.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YSL88
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of our Japan trip. This hotel is in an excellent location! The double room that we stayed in was very small, but very clean. It is similar to a Premier Inn style hotel in the uk. I would stay here again due to the location.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple