US$175
US$134
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$168
US$100
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$349
US$303
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$382/night.

US$162
US$146
US$204
US$126
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$195
US$157
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$171
US$120
MitsuiGardenHotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$208
US$142
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$80
US$65
Priceline
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$525
US$440
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungefloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast buffetnice talkshower chairorder omelettesbeautiful hotelhilton diamondgrand openingwarm hospitalityoffice buildingwe ordered room servicespecial thanksduty managerhigobashi stationmain lobbycheck in was easy
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Hilton Diamond and reserved two rooms. Warmly greeted by Rie Hashigaki who did a wonderful job explaining the hotel and the diamond benefits. Corporate would be proud! Got a tour of the facility and our rooms. That could have been a bit more polished, but the gentleman giving the tour was brand new. Upgraded to a room above the base line room. Ok diamond amenity (sweets). Great executive lounge with plenty of offerings and great views of planes. The food could have been replenished about hour before the evening reception ended, but instead it was replenished about 15 minutes before the reception ended. I thought this was strange. A nice pool, but there wasn't a view and wasn't as opulent as other pools (JW Marriott Seoul). Breakfast was nice, but was a bit disappointing as it isn't as nice as the Conrad Tokyo's breakfast (which is the gold standard). Appreciated the Conrad Duck and Bear! The hotel is stunning. Service was great and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Services R, Conrad Osaka at Conrad Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Happy to read your fabulous comments.
The team and I are delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here at the Conrad Osaka.
It is always a pleasure to receive such warm comments like yours, as it what makes our team motivated.
Great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent view overlooking Osaka city.
Connect easily with West Japan's largest city – walk to shops and offices in Umeda, and immerse in local food and culture in Namba. Our Conrad team enriches your stay with intuitive, tailored service.
Conrad Osaka resides on the highest floors of Nakanoshima Festival West Tower, home to shops, restaurants and an art museum.
Festival Hall is next door, easily reached via underground link.
The hotel is also connected to Higobashi and Watanabebashi stations for quick access to businesses, attractions, and ITM and KIX airports.
We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very new hotel on the top floors of a tall building. Spectacular views from everywhere you look. The room was very large, modern, comfortable, though a little dark in the separate sink and shower area. They had a vanity table in the room but the mirror was so far away that I had trouble doing my make-up. Not a major problem but something to look at. They served a wonderful breakfast and the staff in the restaurant and bar were absolutely delightful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for having taken the time to provide your constructive feedback, particularly in reference to view from your room and service experience.
Your kind recognition of our service delivery is certainly gratifying and we have shared this with the staff.
This will no doubt motivate them to provide an even more superior service.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had been stayed with my family beginning of April for leisure. Following conrad tokyo, since opening conrad Osaka was one of the place I want to experience any other hotel in Kansai area. It end up with amazing stay.

I was welcomed by two female receptionists and both of them were so welcoming. Needless to say checking in process was extremely efficient with friendly quick conversation which I felt great. Before checking in One gentleman from bell, he realised I that I am calling quite big laggard then immediately offer me a help. Attention to details the way he assisted me was professional.

Since my flight was very early flight, I wanted to take a shower during room waiting. I was impressed spa staffs they are really cautious and hospitable. I felt true omotenashi from each one of Spain’s team members who I met during my stay.

One reason I stayed conrad Osaka was to celebrate my niece birthday with my family member. Regarding course menu which we saw website and what we faced to in Kura made us a bit disappointed. However service recovery by senior staff was impressive. We end up with so happy birthday cerebration with wonderful quality of food. Once again thank you so much for Ms. Sato and chef Tashiro provided us warm hospitality by genuine heart.

Same goes to breakfast venue, it was long queue for waiting. However once all of us had a seat, one of team member gave my niece for pen and note book. Variety of food also much more than enough. Same as quality of food... fantastic. On top of that guest relations manager going around each table to get feedback from guests!

Room cleanliness and size of room also perfect. What made me feel very special in this property was three staffs came to turn down service and they are really friendly which I didn’t came across so much in any other hotel. On top of that they offer what we needs during stay. Truly clear 5 star Forbes standards !

Once again thank you so much for all professional and friendly service which all team members gave us. At the same time conrad Osaka have something what conrad tokyo and any other conrad property don’t have. It could be more attention to details, greet guests with smile and eye contact and always offer what team members can do for guests. I cannot wait to go back again near future soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Services R, Conrad Osaka at Conrad Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your generous post and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Conrad Osaka.
I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.
We certainly hope that your time at Conrad Osaka was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back again someday.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I came to Japan to celebrate my graduation from dental school and the Conrad Osaka was the best place I stayed at! They went above and beyond to ensure that I had the most memorable experience. Everything was amazing from the check in to the executive lounge to the breakfast buffet. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect. The staff was very attentive and catered to our needs in every way possible. Will definitely come back and stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Conrad Osaka and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
This will no doubt motivate them to provide an even more superior service.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Conrad Osaka, hopefully sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed three days before our cruise from Kobe. The hotel (on the 33 to 40th floor of a modern office building) seemed brand new and much more modern than any in the US. Room was large and very nicely appointed. The view was amazing. Staff could not have been more helpful and desk clerks and bellhop spoke English, but no one else. Well worth the extra $$$. However be careful with the breakfast and dinner at the hotel.. We decided against the $40. US per person breakfast buffet (not really another choice in the hotel). But on level B-1 of the building, there is an abundance of restaurants including a lovely pastry shop. You "point and choose" as no one speaks English.

Stayed: June 2018
Hotel Services R, Conrad Osaka at Conrad Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Happy to read your fabulous comments.
Festival Hall is next door, easily reached via underground link.
We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.