US$210
US$169
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Dotonbori Hotel(Dotombori)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$103
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$329
MitsuiGardenHotels
US$206
US$147
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$242
US$225
US$140
US$124
US$206
US$122
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$486
US$390
StRegis.com
US$385
US$325
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The room was very small with barely enough space for the three futons and belongings. It was very noisy - on one side the train announcements, jingles and many sirens - on the other noisy corridor as we were in front of the lifts and there were speaker announcements on this floor at least.

The shared bathroom on the women's floor were always wet and dirty, with the shower so clogged with hair and gunk the water would not drain. We avoided a shower on the second day because it was to disgusting.

It was by far my worst two nights in Japan, but due to the very convenient train connections and walking distance from Namba, I still gave 2 stars.

Room Tip: unpleasant but convenient
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

A friend of ours booked this room for us as we needed a cheap place to stay and be able to have easy access to the train in order to arrive at Kansai Airport the next day. I'm actually grateful I did not read the reviews, because I would have been terrified of the experience that lay ahead...but we showed up with no prior knowledge and this is what we got...

The reception could not find our booking that we called in the day before and while I am fully aware that I should not expect anyone to speak my language while in their country (and I don't), there was definitely some language barriers that had to be overcome. She tried to charge us 500 yen more than the price that was given the day before on the phone. I'm not sure she ever really found our booking, but we got what we had reserved the day before.

Then, we got to our room and it smelled awful. The whole floor smells actually, of what, I'm not quite sure. We immediately opened our small window in our 10x12 CELL to allow the fresh air in.

The bathrooms were constantly in disgusting shape. We didn't even take showers because they looked so awful - just used some cleansing wipes and headed for the airport the next morning. They charge you for EVERYTHING...even a small face towel. That should at least be common courtesy in the hotel industry.

After enjoying our day in Osaka, we had a rough night's sleep due to the noise from having to have the window open, or then being too hot when it was shut. The mats were sub standard and the wifi is absolute trash.

Yes it's cheap, and it got the job done for the night and we were right next to the train we had to catch. For those reasons, I was not completely dissatisfied. But if you want to stay longer, please, go elsewhere. The word "hotel" is a misnomer here...call it what it is...a hostel, or better yet, a cell block. The reviews are real - and like I said, only stay here if you truly must.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

First off all, let me start by saying I have been living in Japan for several years and find it very difficult to travel with family because most hotels charge per person, include expensive meals and youth hostels tend to be just as expensive as staying in a hotel with 4 people and yet are hard to find, separate family or force your family to share with strangers. I am especially grateful that my family could stay here for 4 days, have private rooms and access to affordable food options at the price of staying 1 night in any other hotel. It had everything we needed for 4 days minus of course the bath towels (which we were prepared for). It was good to have this option rather than not traveling at all because of the expense. That said, I was a bit put off that the men's bath has a jacuzzi, an emmaculate view with several showers and available mornings as well as evenings and the women's shower was basically a very small, pink dungeon on the first first floor with only two showers and only available in the late afternoons/evenings. I wish this hotel would consider exchanging the baths for women/men for example women get roof bath in morning, men in the evening or vice versa so women can also enjoy the view and specialness of it. Also no wifi, didn't work at all anywhere.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bethyjp
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This place is so disgusting. The futon is very dirty and smelly. The air cond is not functioning, the room is very small and the condition is very bad and old.I ended up not staying here even I have paid the full amount.I choose to overnight in the airport which is much better than this hotel. Please do not stay here!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
8  Thank zakiah khairiya... m
Reviewed 18 September 2016

First time terrible experience in my travelling stay in hotel with this kind of facilities hotel, very small room with just have 3 futon beds, dirty and smelling room. Also my first experience have shower time schedule not 24 hours and shared toilet men and women. Only one thing I learned can take shower and wash hair in 5 mins with payment 100 yen 5 mins after 9pm. So far I checked from internet ONLY this hotel got limit time take shower, very inconvenient for guest. Wifi very poor can't connected.

Room Tip: not recommended to stay
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends