“Great location in charming neighborhood of Kyoto.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sakura River Inn 2

Warning: professional photos taken with wide angle. Everything seems bigger.
Warning: professional photos taken with wide angle. Everything seems bigger. Warning: professional photos taken with wide angle. Everything seems bigger.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sakura from the balcony.
Washing machine on the balcony.
Both room.
Bedroom.
Useful things.
Planimetry
Sakura Tree from the balcony.
The ducks on the Takase river.
New Kitchen stuff.
Filter purifier.
Brand new air-condition/heater. So powerful and silent!
light with remote control.
Toilet.
You probably will arrive from there!
And this is what you will see.
The entrance of the apartment.
Aromatherapy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kirsten84...
Los Angeles, California
“Great location in charming neighborhood of Kyoto.”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at this apartment for 2 weeks in August, and I loved it. Andrea & Mayumi provided excellent, kind, and reliable service, and when I arrived they greeted me, and shared some maps and sightseeing recommendations for my stay, including how to get to many of the temples, shrines, and important places to visit.

The apartment looks just like the photos -- I slept well, and I enjoyed the balcony overlooking the canal and Kiyamachi Street. From the apartment, I could easily walk to local restaurants, shops, the Kamo River, and - for convenience I could also walk to the grocery store and 7-11 (great for ATM machine for travelers!). I traveled solo and felt very safe during the day and at night. This apartment is upstairs on the second floor, and has good natural light from the windows. The wi-fi and washing machine at the apartment were really helpful for me.

For sightseeing and shopping, I could walk to the bus stop, several train/subway stations, and I also walked to the famous Kiyomizudera Temple, Kodaiji Temple, and many more. I could also walk easily to the fabulous department stores and shops at Shijo-Kawaramachi intersection.

Andrea and Mayumi responded quickly when I had a few questions during my stay, and they even gave me recommendations for restaurants that I enjoyed. They were always helpful and kind... great people. I felt at home here and I highly recommend this apartment. I wish I was still there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing