All reviewsnight marketfly screensbathroom accessoriesdirect shuttleself service laundryshower had great pressureno air conlittle extra toucheswest lakeseparate tapfamily roomserving chineseprovided freedrinking water tapsmall round tablesmall supermarketmovies on demand
Reviewed 18 March 2018

When we checked in, the reception noticed that there were a total of 3 adults; my wife, myself and my mother-in law. Although, we booked a deluxe twin-sharing, the staff at the reception was really kind to upgrade us to a family room just so that we could have a comfortable stay. And comfortable indeed it was! The bed was really plushy and they would serve fresh fruits every day.

The hotel also provides a fabulous spread of complimentary buffet breakfast at the top floor with a stunning view of the famous Hangzhou West Lake.

It is just a 5-minute's walk to the LongXiangQiao station; which is also surrounded by malls, cafes and restaurants. The West lake is also within 10-minute's walk from the hotel. What's more, there's a night market just behind the hotel bustling with life every evening. In short, fantastic location, fabulous staff and great comfort!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear guests, thanks for your patronage and comments. Our hotel is ideally located with convenient transportation, complete facilities, close distance from the West Lake, and lakeview rooms and restaurant with a West Lake silhouette. We sincerely look forward to your visit again so that we can bring you some delightful experiences when you enjoy your free time in the post-modern European style intelligent guestrooms.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first visit to China! To meet my best friend I tied up my luggage and went for an adventure from UAE! Basically I am from Nepal. I have landed in Beijing airport and somehow I felt discriminated by passport control officer as they looked at my passport and wondering how I reached there! However, European were passed without any hassle! Moral of the story Even you spend more money than European you will be still treated differently! Finally I arrived hangzhou after tight security check. What a lovely city with beautiful lake. I booked online hanchuan hotel. And I found it very clean and professional hotel. Specially big thank to housekeeping staff who looked after my room! My room had a view of a street market and I have been there due to curiosity and found amazing. Good hotel and good staff. I definitely recommend this hotel. See you guys soon if not bothered by Chinese custom again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I searched a lot about hotels in Hangzhou before I got here, and I found out Huachen Hotel had a great value and convenient location. A few steps away from the west lake grand music fountain and big shopping malls.

The guest service agents were always happy to answer all different kinds of questions. Thanks for the lovely fruit plate; however, I didn’t find a fruit knife in the room, lol. The decoration was outdated but very clean. Excellent job and I will still choose Huachen when I visit Hangzhou next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Manager_Huachen, 经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 2N. It is a typical 4-star standard hotel but the hotel staff and the location of the hotel makes up for that extra star. My family and I arrived at the hotel 2 hours before the check-in time. But the hotel staff made sure that we checked in the midst of clearing the room, we were able to check in after just 30 minutes wait. When we needed a taxi, they also brave the rain to hail one for us. Really kind indeed.

As for location, it's a short walk to the West Lake. Near the hotel along Ping Hai Road is also a row of restaurants serving delicious tasting food. As the weather was cool and nice, we took a 40 minutes stroll from the hotel to He Fang Street Market.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Manager_Huachen, 总经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Staff quite friendly & helpful though hotel lobby is not that brightly lit up. Location ok. Not much choice for morning breakfast around the hotel but ok for lunch & dinner. Hotel has 7-seater van service to airport or train station. This is real good for big family, travelling in a big group or having big luggages.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Manager_Huachen, 经理 at Huachen International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018