All reviews double tree hhonors floor subway station yoga room the executive lounge great hotel industrial area great pool mandarin speaker close to the airport shower and bathtub large mall doing business very comfortable stay main restaurant hotel staff club room
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed on business, rooms are spacious, the bed is big and with a comfy mattress. A desk for work and a small couch . The tv is big enough and there is a mini bar with some amenities.(tea and coffee), a kettle and 2 bottles of water as complimentary.
The bathroom is spacious too, some amenities , drier, a bath and a shower. The bathroom sealing shows some mold signs but overall, I would say it is ok. There is also an iron / board and a safe. The breakfast is a buffet in the 2nd floor, it has an Asian corner, fruits, salad, cold cuts, and bread/ pancakes. Many options to choose though the coffee needs improvement. The staff is attentive. The Chinese restaurant at the 2nd floor has a good selection of local Chinese food, and it was good. It is close to a metro station and a big shopping mall with many restaurant options and a convenience store just in the back of the hotel. Overall, very convenient for business. It takes around 40 minutes from the West Lake tourist attraction.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed here with Nexus tours.
-clean, very spacious room
-accommodations rate 4 or 5 star; however, frustrating that few hotel staff could speak English (which was very common at hotels in China)
-wi-fi (free) did not work consistently
-complimentary breakfast buffet but could have more Canadian/American items

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We always stay in this beautiful hotel in Hangzhou and enjoy it very much. The rooms are clean and the bed very comfortable. The executive lounge is outstanding, in part because of the coffee and food, but more so because of the friendly attentive staff.
The hotel is very close to the subway and therefore getting into the downtown is easy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

As a Hilton Honor platinum member, I have to say, this hotel have served me so many times which I suppose, could rank the first. Every each time I come back, I feel wonderful. It’s not only relax, warm, welcome and professional, but, above all, sincere that I admire the most!

This time, special thanks to manager — Sinbad, I feel warm hospitality even one day before I arrived hotel. He gives greetings personally when I check in and also leaves a nice welcome gift in my room. Lovely!

So, why not come back to Doubletree by Hilton Hangzhou East at you next stay?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the Hangzhou East Doubletree whilst touring China. This was a very impressive hotel and felt very new and stylish. We had a room on the Executive floor which granted access to the Executive lounge. Our room was minimally decorated, but stylish, modern, spacious and clean. The bathroom was large and had both a rainfall shower and full-sized bath.

The room had the usual mod cons - Nespresso coffee machine, TV with a few English language channels, fridge, safe and good wifi etc. We found the bed very comfortable and the room was quiet.

The Executive lounge was really pleasant and offered a great selection of breakfast items, as well as drinks/food in the evening. There was certainly enough food to eat instead of going out for dinner, and the quality was good.

The location is a little far from the downtown and lake areas however there is a subway station a short 2 minute walk away, and this gets you to town cheaply in 35-40 minutes. Hangzhou East railway station is also 15 minutes away on the subway. A taxi from the lake area to the hotel cost about 80 yuan and took about 30 minutes (but this is very dependent on traffic). The area had a shopping centre and a few places nearby, though we didn't have time to explore them.

Staff were really pleasant and helpful and helped us plan our day to the lake. Overall we had a really nice stay and would definitely recommend the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple