All reviews the executive lounge light show director of operations suited our needs spectacular river view modern facilities compared to other hotels cbd area very comfortable room fantastic stay east railway station business trip hang zhou large bathroom chinese dishes amazing hotel special thanks
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The hotel is ok, just avoid it on weekends and holidays because they give away lounge access for next to nothing. Our crew are all Marriott Platinum Premier Elite Ambassadors and Lifetime Platinum. We spend 220 nights a year in Marriotts and stay at this property on average 10 nights a month. Why is it that the staff allows the EXECUTIVE LOUNGE to turn into romper room on holidays and weekends? They refuse to enforce basic rules, allow kids to drive RC cars everywhere, and jump around on the furniture. Basically, they turn a blind eye to everything. The explanation we get???? "We cannot enforce any rules because we might offend our guests". Really? We have EARNED the privilege to access this lounge by pledging our allegiance to Marriott and in return, we cannot even the attend the lounge because the crowd over flows out the door. This is not a new problem and we have addressed it before, I guess we will address it again. It's a sad day when the greed of management dilutes what would normally be a pleasant experience. Bottom line, we are taking our business elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Karl E
Mary Q, Front Office Manager at Hangzhou Marriott Hotel Qianjiang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Karl E,

Thank you for your comment.

We aim to make sure that all our guests have an enjoyable experience, and more over or loyal guests like yourself. We are truly sorry to hear about your experience in our property. Please contact us directly during your next stay so we can provide you with a tailored service to meet your personal requirements.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Me and friends book a river view suite with an extra bed, overall very satisfied. Hotel location is great, quiet area and easy access to major shopping mall and metro station, Hangzhou East railway station approx. 20-25 mins by car. Clean room, comfy bed, awkward design of restroom doorknob. The staff at the executive lounge and concierge all very helpful and willing to help. Breakfast at executive lounge was okay, not too much selections but for me just fine. If you come here not for West Lake, this hotel may be a good choice of stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I just had two nights here on business. It’s a great hotel, right on the river. Beautiful big rooms. Great service. Great breakfast. Good gym and very nice spa. I certainly suggest paying for a river-view room - stunning outlook.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

One of the top 3 hotel I have ever visit.. and I visited hundreds..

It’s brand new, great location just first line to the river with spectacular view.

The breakfast and happy hour at lounge both great with lots of western varieties.

It’s quite and convenient.

Only one thing bother us is the swimming pool not enough sitting places.

Thank you especially for miss IVY and Christina that helped a lot

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Idofei
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and celebrated the birthday with my friends. Spacious room with stunning view! And the best touch point for me is the smile of all staffs here and wow experience provided by Louise. She helped me to complete the check-in process and asked the purpose of staying there. After 15-20 mins once I got into the room, Louise ringed my bell and sent a beautiful birthday cake! It's soooo warm and touching! First Class to Louise!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends