Wyndham Grand Xian South
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Gran Melia Xi'an(Xi'an)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungemukesh singhindian chefchief conciergeexcellent hotellight showbreakfast buffetchina highlightsrooms are hugeperfect stayspecial thanksbig wild goose pagodahighly recommend this hotelwalk in closetterracotta warriorsconcierge servicefoot massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were in China on vacation, which included a 2 night stay at the Wyndham Grand Xi’an South. The hotel itself is elegant and comfortable, and in the heart of Xi’an. We had a fabulous view from our room of the surrounding area, and it was beautiful to walk along the boulevards at night with the Chinese New Year lanterns and lights on magnificent display. At the hotel, Sandra, Lily, and the managers on the Club Lounge level made sure we had personal attention from the minute we arrived to our check-out and were warm and gracious hosts. The food in the Lounge for breakfast and the buffet at Happy Hour was also varied and delicious, and the chefs were on hand to answer any questions we had. We highly recommend it and would definitely stay there again if we returned to Xi’an.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Wyndham Grand X, Director of Rooms at Wyndham Grand Xian South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at our hotel.

We are most appreciative of your comments on our staff service, we also really appreciate that you liked our Club Floor, which is the best in town.

Please do recognize us as your home away from home! We look forward to welcoming again soon.

Warmest Regards

Karen Chen
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are familiar with Chinese hotels, you will know that the nice hotels are VERY nice. The Wyndham took the cake. It was by far the nicest hotel that we stayed in during our 8 city visit to China. The lobby is breathtaking, and the rooms and hallways are stately, large, and beautiful. I would give this hotel 7 stars if I had the option.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this hotel are very kind, the managers in this hotel are so kind and nice. Especially Vicky and Tina who are the managers in this hotel so kind to me. So I really thanks to them. They gave me good expressions in Xi'an. So I want to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wyndham Grand X, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Xian South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Wyndham Grand Xian South.
We greatly appreciate your time to share your experience with us and fellow travelers on Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Once again, we thank you for your kind patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Mandy He
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a rly nice experience during these days ,I like the style of the hotel,our room is so comfortable and the service in the hotel is appreciated,especially the reception Berry,she is so professional and friendly and gave us a lot of help such as tourism tips there.It rly helped us.

I think I would choose this hotel again if I go back there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for posting such a kind review about our hotel and service. We're so happy to read that you were satisfied with our comfortable guest room and staff service in the hotel. We look forward to your visit us again in the near future. Thanks again and best regards.

Michael Lv
Assistant Front Office Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is Very nice, nice big Room and very helpful staff. From reception, concierge and restaurant staff is very helpful.
Met Chef Mukesh Singh and Chef Angelo at breakfast they assist me with our take out order even some was not on Menu. Thank you so much Chefs for all fast respons.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wyndham Grand X, F&B Director at Wyndham Grand Xian South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the time taken to write this great Tripadvisor comment.
It is so great to see that you have enjoyed you time with us and that our colleagues have meet you expectation. Specially nice to see that you have enjoyed the service in which we are taking pride in it.

We hope your travel will bring you soon back to Xi'an and we can welcome you again in our Hotel. Thank you again.

Angelo Marino Faoro