“Good atmosphere, good food”
Review of Katusha Restaurant

Katusha Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 7 363 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

A Russian restaurant in Guangzhou. My first visit to this city and tried Katusha. It’s a nice restaurant with friendly staff and a fairly authentic Russian menu (tempered only by access to the right ingredients).

They have a singer after around 8pm and she was excellent- really added to the evening.

It’s a 4-Star rather than 5 mostly because of the food quality, which was well worth the price but not quite there. The entertainer was very good though and added to the atmosphere.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Really big portions! Very tasty food. I'm Russian so I know what I'm saying)
I enjoyed the life music there - girl singer was professional and beautiful.

1  Thank Veronica B
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great Russian food ( Been to many Russian restaurants so I have enough experience to be able to appreciate the portion sizes and flavor ! ) prices are very reasonable. Borsch Taste delicious. Pelmeni were also very yummy . I'm Russian American and my boyfriend is Jamaican and we both enjoyed the food. He ordered seafood alfredo both times we went there, also mors and kvas . They also have karaoke available which is fun. If you are tired of Chinese food,
We definitely recommend this restaurant,
You will find something to eat there even if you are not fan of Russian food. Restaurant is Always full of Chinese people. Service is not bad either. They speak English which is rare and of course fluent Russian.

3  Thank katyap177
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This is a Russian Restaurant in Guangzhou, not far from Canton Tower Area.

It has a nice ambience. The waiters are friendly.

The food a bit pricey but the taste quetly good. Try the hering fiah with potato, hering salad, scallop, beef tounge.

All taste good, but there's a smokey taste. We visited this restaurant 4 peoples cost about 700RMB for 6 dishes and beverages.

2  Thank Tjhin
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Nice place in town, I liked the decoration, and the food , they even have Russian beer , price are reasonable .

1  Thank kruzheckaya