“Delicious Japanese Meals”

Roku Roku
Ranked #84 of 7 341 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Roku Roku for a couple of dinners while on GZ for business. Tried different food each visit and was not disappointed. Sashimi is melt in your mouth fresh, they grate their own wasabi. They have a counter in front of chefs which is great if you are eating solo.
The menu is extensive with English and mandarin so ordering is easy.
If your in Tianhe area and feel like Japanese definitely give it a go.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I specifically wanted to eat Teppanyaki. I searched a number of websites and asked for recommendations as to where I could find it. The resounding response was Roku Roku.

We just went for the recommended sets, which range from 300¥-1100¥ per person.

It was nice overall, but there were some things I didn’t like about it.

1. They recommended a set which was a little more expensive, but had lobster soup. I decided it was worth it for the soup. They then told me that they didn’t have lobster soup and that I could have miso soup instead. Had I not asked about the soup specifically, I wouldn’t have ended up changing my order.

2. Their selection of sake is extremely overpriced and the options are horrible sake for around 500¥ per bottle or decent sake for 1000+¥ per bottle.

TLDR: decent food & nice environment, but felt a little fake and greedy with the sake prices.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Went alone for a meal . The customer service is good. Food are fresh and are tasty . Will go back again .

The price are above average pricing mainly due to many customers are foreigner which resulted them to have better service and quality of serving.

For a decent Japanese place for food. I would recommend this place .

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have been visiting Roku Roku since 2007. Quality and consistency in the food and service is amazing.

Lunch times are always busy and they have some great deals on set lunches.

Dinner is Ala carte and great as well.

If in Guangzhou and looking for Japanese - Roku Roku is the perfect Choice.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

If you want clean good food in China this is a must!

Friendly attentive staff, very fresh food. Wouldn't know you are in China