See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We spent three days at this is a 5-star+++ luxury resort hotel right from the front entrance throughout the hotel and grounds and even the extremely large-sized, luxury shower amenities. These caused to thave and enjoy extended showers.

There is easy bus transportation from Guangzhou’s International Airport as well as a number of pick-up/drop-off locations in Guangzhou. Some of these are free, since they are endeavouring to get more people to purchase properties in the Mayland area.

I had a room on the sixth floor which had an excellent view.

Other things we enjoyed included the relaxing and reinvigorating hot springs, outdoor Jacuzzis, spa, breakfasts and dinners, and the very friendly service from each and every attendant.

Although we did not use it, we looked into the well-equipped kids play area, where young kids seemed to be having a great time.

The front entrance sign says "No pets allowed". Lucky that I didn't bring me dog.

Room Tip: Our 6th floor room had a great view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank KodoDrummer
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This time I will not comment on the "hard ware" of the hotel such as hotel room, hot spring, lobby with marble mosaics or buffet breakfast and dinner. No doubt they were perfect but these were not rare in other 5-star resorts.

What I observed which surprised me most were the following:
Smile - Wherever we walked in the resort, any hotel staff (from gardener to manager) would greet us with smile. They made us feel that they really welcome us as hotel guests and that they were happy with their job.

Tips Rejected - I saw with my own eyes a bellboy rejected tips from a guest after giving service. This is unbelievable!

Can you imagine how much effort the management has put in training and setting up remuneration system, etc. to make these happen!?

Well done, hotel management! Well done, hotel staff!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fsh811
Reviewed 24 July 2015

We joined a 2 day package tour and traveled up to Guangzhou. It is 50km from New Baiyun International Airport , 52km from Guangzhou Railway Station and 69km from Guangzhou EAST Station. This resort includes a game room , outdoor hotspring , indoor swimming pool , tennis and golf court. We could find ourselves playing around most of the time. The dinner buffet was great with varieties. We had a room on the third floor. It is pity that there is no view at all. Since the resort lobby is on the 6th floor , hotspring is on the 5th floor ... so 3rd floor is more like ground floor . The room of 750square ft is so lovely with great decoration and clean smooth linen. The staff team is well trained and polite. The game room is on 6th floor with a corner shop in there. However, not much choice in drinks and snacks but with soft toys. There are aound 20hotspring pools in the resort. Overall, I am happy with my stay but only one very important thing that makes me rate this resort "very good". I can only find one clock in a 20k square meters area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 39mfsh35
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

This resort is a treat for the eyes, the mind the body and the spirit! Lavish, Tuscan decor is in good taste and nothing has been spared in the fine marble mosaics. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the breakfast sumptuous. A relaxing dip in the extensive thermal baths completes a memorable visit.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

The resort is only 1 hour drive from Guangzhou and it's lovely! Plenty of greenery. We enjoyed hot stoping, massage and golf during our stay.

The service was excellent!!! ( very little English speaking but they were all very polite and helpful). The food was fantastic and fresh. Rooms were a little pricy but it's totally worthy!

Highly recommended for family holiday and will defiantly go back!

Stayed: December 2014