Greenery Cafe (Guangzhou Gangding)
Review Highlights
No English, Barely any Cantonese speakers

The food was alright. It was hard to communicate until I found someone who spoke Cantonese. You pay... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2016

from US$49,00
More Info
from US$47,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

its a nice restaurant and i was relieved that o could find a cuisine other than Chinese. i paid around 30eur for a steak a salad and two small bottles of whine which is reasonable. nice atmosphere also. only negative was that my steak was a bit cold and whine a bit warm.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were on business at this area of Guangzhou and as I have a VIP card from this chain we thought we would give it a try - and i was hungry.

- when we arrived at about 10.30 am they were still cleaning and motioned us to come back later.
Apparently they open only for business at 11 am.

- as outside was very hot we ask to be allowed to sit down - which was appreciated and at 11 am I ordered my usual Sirloin steak and salad as a side. This steak took very long in coming but we were told that the Chef is preparing it from scratch and not warming it up in a microwave.

- when it finally arrived it was nicely presented and one of the very best I had in a while.
I may also add that we are also Greenery customers in Kunming and Nanning where I know the Chefs quite well.

Note: this Restaurant is non smoking!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Their service was horrible. It took an hour for my pizza and 30 minutes for my coke and on top of that it was served Ina broken glass. Not ever going there again.

1  Thank Asianchick A
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We had lunch here and the food was terrific.
English menus, western inspired Chinese food with a touch of Thai and Japanese. Highly recommend to anyone in the surrounding area, or even worth a taxi ride.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Service is excellent , good food , value for money worth every penny. Nice decor and Guangzhou needs more of these . Keep it up!

1  Thank Kissor