“Great place with western food”

Greenery Cafe (Guangzhou Gangding)
Ranked #8 of 17 Nightlife in Guangzhou
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I heard about Greenery Cafe as a good place to eat in china western food. So on my trip to Guangzhou i use it a lot. Actually i dined in 4 of their locations in Guangzhou. Nice restaurant, great food, good service with waitresses who speak English.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

its a nice restaurant and i was relieved that o could find a cuisine other than Chinese. i paid around 30eur for a steak a salad and two small bottles of whine which is reasonable. nice atmosphere also. only negative was that my steak was a bit cold and whine a bit warm.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were on business at this area of Guangzhou and as I have a VIP card from this chain we thought we would give it a try - and i was hungry.

- when we arrived at about 10.30 am they were still cleaning and motioned us to come back later.
Apparently they open only for business at 11 am.

- as outside was very hot we ask to be allowed to sit down - which was appreciated and at 11 am I ordered my usual Sirloin steak and salad as a side. This steak took very long in coming but we were told that the Chef is preparing it from scratch and not warming it up in a microwave.

- when it finally arrived it was nicely presented and one of the very best I had in a while.
I may also add that we are also Greenery customers in Kunming and Nanning where I know the Chefs quite well.

Note: this Restaurant is non smoking!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Their service was horrible. It took an hour for my pizza and 30 minutes for my coke and on top of that it was served Ina broken glass. Not ever going there again.

1  Thank Asianchick A