“A Greenery cafe Guangzhou -style experience”

Greenery Cafe (Guangzhou Gangding)
Ranked #8 of 17 Nightlife in Guangzhou
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were on business at this area of Guangzhou and as I have a VIP card from this chain we thought we would give it a try - and i was hungry.

- when we arrived at about 10.30 am they were still cleaning and motioned us to come back later.
Apparently they open only for business at 11 am.

- as outside was very hot we ask to be allowed to sit down - which was appreciated and at 11 am I ordered my usual Sirloin steak and salad as a side. This steak took very long in coming but we were told that the Chef is preparing it from scratch and not warming it up in a microwave.

- when it finally arrived it was nicely presented and one of the very best I had in a while.
I may also add that we are also Greenery customers in Kunming and Nanning where I know the Chefs quite well.

Note: this Restaurant is non smoking!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Their service was horrible. It took an hour for my pizza and 30 minutes for my coke and on top of that it was served Ina broken glass. Not ever going there again.

1  Thank Asianchick A
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We had lunch here and the food was terrific.
English menus, western inspired Chinese food with a touch of Thai and Japanese. Highly recommend to anyone in the surrounding area, or even worth a taxi ride.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Service is excellent , good food , value for money worth every penny. Nice decor and Guangzhou needs more of these . Keep it up!

1  Thank Kissor
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2011

A simple restaurant but with a western outfit in China. A big chain with many branches, the greenery cafe is very reasonably priced. They are located at most popular areas of Guangzhou, Shenzhen and even in Shanghai now. They serve Chinese food in western style. In other words, they have an English menu, staff speak English, they serve fork and knives and have a very good variety of coffee and teas. A good place to grab a snack or a mid day meal. Good value for money and very comfortable. Most of them are wi-fi enabled as well.