Open today: 08:30 - 21:30

from US$157,50
More Info
from US$67,20
More Info
All reviews zaha hadid beautiful building wonderful design guided tour amazing piece of architecture worth a visit canton tower guangdong museum asian games world class take pictures the pearl acoustics performance theatre iraqi auditorium
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Worth a visit as part of a general walk around Zhuijang New Town. I had a walk around the structure as I am not sure, unless there is an event on that you can go inside. There looks to be a really active program so check out what you could see when you are in Guangzhou.

1  Thank RoddyPayne
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This building is really marvellous: pity there are "guards" to prevent anyone without laisser-passer to enter and visit apart from a performance (which costs a lot!). But still one can go to the little bar-restaurant there ... at "some" price as it is not cheap! But whatever: it was conceived by the Iraqi architect as a "double-pebbled" building with part granite and part glass and steel frame: quite revolutionary! A modern marvel!

2  Thank SrinivasanBrussels
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We flew to Guangzhou on December 31, 2017, and thought we can find a place to celebrate the arrival of the New 2018 Year. Before coming here I wanted to book tickets to the Opera House via Internet on the site of the Opera. Alas, my friend!!! The site demanded a Chinese telephone number. By the time we were in the city there were only the most expensive tickets of more than 1600 yuan. I love London Philarmonic Orchestra, but I love my sense of reality better. So we took tickets to "The Producers" musical instead. The show was very funny, voices of actors were good. We enjoyed the night very much, and had the chance to see and take pictures of the wonderful building of Zaha Hadid.

1  Thank Lipetsk
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Wonderful architecture, lights and shows. However, if you are going to watch an opera or a ballet no need to dress up. These arts pieces are not valued the same way by Chinese spectators. We ended up overdressed among jogging pants, kids and snacks eaten with much noise in front of the swan lake ballet... yes just like in a movie theater.

1  Thank MaylisC16
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is a nice building in the big square. Very modern & distinctive so we wanted to head there to take a look immediately. It was closed so we couldn’t go in.