All reviews two floors nice hotel non smoking room other hotels tv channels business hotel saudi arabia corniche lobby gym housekeeping iftar furniture security
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel does not deserve one star. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life. No reservation by phone, you have to ho through other hotel booking to make a reservation. The hotel services are really poor. Beds are not comfortable and the bathrooms are damaged and old with no maintenance. Too much noise and laud music all the time. Parking is always full. Breakfast is a wrong decision to make. Quality of food abd services are too bad. Overall I will never go back again to this hotel and I will not recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sultan M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello Sultan,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry that reservation issues and room condition made your stay with us less than ideal. I want for your stays with us to be pleasant. I know this requires our capacity to provide you great customer service and comfortable rooms. I have shared your comments with the hotel management as reference for the improvement of the services we offer. I trust that measures taken will avoid the same issues from reoccurring in the future. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and serve you better.

Clayton G.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

It's a nice hotel form the people at the reception and the restaurant ,the food it's not to much kind of it put it's delicious, also the deserts very good from my opinion , rooms are clean the air conditioner working good

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I was waiting 2 hours to check in because the room was not ready.
The bedroom toilet didn't work
And the living room bathroom was full of water,
The room service bad and they didn't answer the phone.
There was no door man and no trolley to take my staff i had to wait too long for them
My advice: don't bother yourself to stay in this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hello Tahanith,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apologies for the overall service you staff received. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Old structure that may need a re-construction more than a renovation, with furniture and amenities falling apart. Service is what you may expect in any 3/4 star hotel in KSA. Dinner buffet is worth only if you are really starving. On the other side, it is reasonably priced and - if you only need one night sleep - beds are comfy and rooms quiet.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi Mau-travel,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience. Thank you for noting our quiet rooms and comfortable beds.

However, I am sorry to read about the disappointments you had with the overall condition of the property, the service provided, and the food served. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I checked in late and went to my room. It smelled and did not feel clean. I went about cleaning it myself. The next day I ate only in the hotel for breakfast and room service later. I woke up; at 2am with poisoning and was sick and with diarrhea for 3 hours. I visited the doctor next day for medication. I spent the entire next day with cramps and only able to drink water, The only reason i didin't check out immediately was the booking was made by the company I am working with here and it would have caused much embarrassment. I stayed before in the other Holiday In 5 minutes away for over a month without issue. I suggest you book that one!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Al Khobar-Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello Frank B,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Holiday Inn Al Khobar - Corniche, Saudi Arabia. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory. IHG values your experience with our hotels. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience. Please allow us another chance to make things right.

Krysllin G