US$50
US$58
  • Room Service
Intourist Hotel(Volgograd)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssausagehistoric hotelroom was largefirst floorgreat hotelstar hotelfree wifiair conheroesalleysquareembankmentluxurybagmoscowhallkettle
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Even checking at 3AM staff were alert, efficient and polite. All staff, apart from one obnoxious twerp, were very pleasant and willing to help. Good breakfast and nice spacious well maintained rooms. Thoroughly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mark P
Валентина К, Valentina, Sales Manager at Volgograd Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Mark,
thank you for a wonderfull feedback. We're sorry that not all the staff were as polite as they could be but we're glad that nothing could keep you from having a good stay at hotel Volgograd.

Looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a wonderful stay, friendly and helpful staff, who helped a lot making the stay a total succees. Splendid hotel, rooms resaurants and bar. Just perfect.
Situated at an open square and historic park and not far from Railwaystation.

Room Tip: No, nights are quiet, no street noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Dear Peter,
thank you for choosing hotel Volgograd and a wonderful feedback.

We hope to see you again at our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This hotel is located in the center of Volgograd.
It has a convenient free parking area right in front.
The check in took about 20 minutes for me and my colleague.
The lobby seems that of a luxury hotel, with old architectures and some good pieces of furnitures.

Rooms are disappointing: two single beds, not large and not very long. The furniture is not recent but is fine. There is no space for a chair between bed and table to work. There is no electric plug on the table to connect with the computer battery charger.

In the first room I was assigned there was no wifi. When asked, the lobby arranged to change my room with another one, equally equipped, but with wifi.

The bathroom is mid size, the pressure of the water in the showers is not high and it takes time to rinse a shampoo......
At some point I met also a disgusting insect around my shower......when I stood smoking outside the hotel, one night, I observed these insects are quite popular in the area, and I wonder how these can spread up to the 5th floor without the personnel to control them.

The breakfast takes place in the bar: some tables of large size, no table prepared, obsolete furniture, personnel "old-style" never smiling and reluctant to make you feel welcome.
The choice of food is very limited, the presentation horrible, and some quality really questionable.

At the bar the personal is nicer, but I found annoying having to pay every time and not being able to charge my room account.

For an hotel I paid 3.500 RUR per night , I would say the service was sufficient, but the insects in the room are unforgivable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Beautiful hotel in a perfect location. Hotel staff was very friendly and quick to respond . I had a studio room 302. Very comfertable. Poor internet, almost no connection at all. That should be fixed when the hotel overall is so good.

Negative: Music in the breakfast room was annoying. The hall was beautiful but they played techno music that made you go nuts after 10 minutes. Please, pick music that will fit the room. If I would like to listen to techno I would go to a night club.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing hotel Volgograd and for a nice feedback.
We're sorry that the music during breakfast made you feel uncomfortable. We'll reconsider our playlist so that it suits the general atmosphere of the restaurant better.
As for the Internet our IT specialist is always at hand to fix all the problems with WiFi connection. Please feel free to call the reception next time you're here.

Hope to see you again,
hotel Volgograd team.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed in a suite room #309 and rate was fantastic. Very large 2 room setup with balcony over the square. As our Moscow train arrived @ 8am they let us in early whch was really appreciated. Restaurant good if you don't want to wander and morning breakfast is well done.

Room Tip: Grag a suite room for a bit of luxury
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 14 July 2017

Dear guest,
we appreciate your time spent on leaving this feedback. We're very glad that you didn't have any difficulties with early check-in. Our guests' comfort is our highest priority.

Looking forward to your next visit,