“Nice Russian Food ”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Neighbourhood: Nevskiy
Neighbourhood: Nevskiy
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was a late night, very tired and found this restaurant via Trip Advisor.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating to our requests especially for the kids. Sea food plates are awesome!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

4 of us waited for 1:12 min for our food which never came. No information about food delay. Manager apologized and presented us a bill for the drinks after we complained! Don’t waste your time. Way better restaurants in the city!

1  Thank Silas2010
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were there during the world cup. They were packed and service was a bit slow. I order the Halibut and they brough me Salmon by mistake, so I got to try them both and they were amazing, but the Halibut with couscous and coconut milk was my favorite. One of the best seafood dishes I ever had.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Waited for 45 mins and the food was really cold and Turkey didn't have any taste, service was bad every time i need to get up and ask my self for my food and no compensation was offered.

1  Thank amin k
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Visited with six other Australians and we dined there the next three nights. We all loved the food and the White dessert is to die for. Top spot.