Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DrJayMic
Tokyo, Japan

Hotel is reminiscent of the nobility of the Russian dynasty of the 19th century.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Oct 2014
We stayed four nights in the noble hotel in a classic style in Saint Petersburg. The setup in a guest room is that inherits from one end of the dynasty aristocratic life in a palace in modern times. The location of the hotel is not far from the key sightseeing place in the city. Staff is well-trained and helpful.
Date of stay: July 2014
Room Tip: Guest room above the main stairway might be one of the good choices.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
0.9 km from Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
2.6 km from Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
1.9 km from Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
Restaurant
Для тех, кто желает получить повышенный комфорт по демократичной цене - мы предлагаем к выбору отдельные эконом-номера с общими душевыми и туалетными комнатами. По дополнительному запросу мы можем подготовить для Вас двуспальную кровать или две раздельные койки - всё благодаря кроватям-трансформерам. Свет в номерах регулируется дистанционным пультом, а входная дверь открывается ключом-картой.
2.0 km from Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
Reviews (1 242)
1 242 results
1 061
1 061
All reviews xander bar beautiful hotel isaac's cathedral concierge service high ceilings large bathroom spa st petersburg city museum spb
Selected filters
591 - 596 of 1 242 reviews
Reviewed 22 October 2014

With such pleasure to stay this time thought of writing review before even leaving hotel. One can easily recommend this hotel whenever you are at St. Petersburg with family . This time I am here with my daughter, son in law and grand child. All are thoroughly enjoying this stay. Then have taken care of smallest thing for small kids even..... Real pleasure....

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mahendrakaria
Reviewed 18 October 2014

We stayed 3 nights in that beautiful hotel and we loved it.
Everybody working there is very nice (accept maybe some people working at the breakfast).
The room was perfectly clean and comfortable.
The bar and restaurants are very tasty.
The spa is very quiet and perfect after a day of visits.
Thank you for this Russian experience.

1  Thank Pluk R
Reviewed 16 October 2014 via mobile

Stayed two nights for business and I was expecting great service with such a highly rated hotel brand but i was wrong and I'm terribly disappointed.
Everything which initially impressed me erased from my mind due to this horrible experience I had on my last day of stay and the only thing I can say now about this hotel is the poor service.
I was refused of going to the bar Xander because of some event taking place there, how can they close the bar of the hotel for their guests without even care or give us an alternative? Being a guest and being refused from the bar at 9 pm is something unacceptable for such hotel category, no one even offered an alternative, the way it was done is just shocking. As a result of this experience I will never stay at this hotel again under any circumstance.

Trip type: Travelled on business
14  Thank samercuria
FSStPetersburg, Food and Beverage Director at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Dear Guest,

My name is Olivier Lot and I am the F&B Director at. I am really sorry that your bad Xander Bar experience marred the overall impression of the hotel. I want to personally apologise to you and learn the details of your stay.
Could you let me know what is the best way to contact you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Olivier Lot

olivier.lot@fourseasosn.com

Reviewed 12 October 2014

This hotel is housed in a palace, the Lions Palace, Located just a few blocks from the Hermitage, and a block from St. Isaacs, it is perfectly situated for touring the city.

The service was impeccable, from the moment we walked in and were greeted warmly by the abundant staff. We had a room with a terrace and step down entryway, and it was very nicely appointed. The fitness center and spa were spacious and well appointed. We also enjoyed great breakfasts at the café and the bar was terrific for a night cap. Overall, a warm inviting well decorated and well appointed hotel, which we highly recommend

Room tip: Get the upgrade to the terraced, step down room. A bit larger, it was very nice
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Superb hotel, very well situated with great staff and super comfortable rooms. The best hotel we ever remember staying in. Pretty expensive, even though the rouble is weak - but the hotel reduced the price after we had booked. Bonuses included fantastic club sandwiches in the bar and excellent harpist in the tea room. Very good Italian restaurant.

If I was studying for a PhD in nitpicking I would fault the buffet breakfast, which has limited hot items (and none at all apart from pancakes when the room occupancy is below a certain level). However, we weren't charged extra for waitress served hot items. Not sure if that was a mistake. Also there was not a hotel 'buzz' as it was clearly not very full, and we would have liked a bit more atmosphere. Overall though, we lived in a palace like a prince and princess!

Room tip: Some rooms overlook a very small courtyard - not recommended.
Date of stay: September 2014