All reviews separate buildings the main street porridge clean rooms nevsky prospect wifi reception moscow cleanliness petersburg
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The room itself was ok - it’s small but clean and quiet. Yet there were some other issues. The biggest one is that there is a really sophisticated communication between rooms etc. I was given twice a card which was not able to open my room and other interconnection doors. It happened at 3am and I wasn’t happy about that. I don’t concern about that much but I would prefer not to interfere with such stories while checking in.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I wished to catch the Sapsan, high speed train to Moscow so the location was excellent. Just across the road to the railway station. My room was modest but I was impressed by the breakfast which was served by helpful staff. Steps were hard going but I was aware that there was no elevator.
Staff helpful with marking locations on a map.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank BrianfromKingsbury
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a work trip. Very conveniently located for the train from Moscow as it is right opposite the station. The hotel is made up of two separate buildings, and my room was at the end of a labyrinth but the room was clean and recently decorated, bed was comfortable, staff were friendly, breakfast was nice and the wifi was good.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and I checked in this hotel since were coming from Moscow. SO we have 2 big luggages and 2 small ones. We had a hard time looking for the hotel because the sign was in Russian. There was a small Ligotel word on the door number that can hardly be seen. There is no elevator on this hotel so if you have a big luggage good luck with that. While on the shower, the water from faucet has an odor too.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Juwella Ann S
Анастасия М, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Ligotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We are always glad for every our guest. However, we would like to note the following: the entire building at Ligovsky 55/4 is occupied by Ligotel. On the facade of the building there is a large light sign in Russian and English. Also there is a main entrance from the side of Ligovsky Prospekt with two beautiful lions at the door. For the convenience of our customers, we equipped our staircases with ramps for lifting luggage, also we can offer bellboy service on a daily basis. Water to our hotel comes from the centralized city water supply. St. Petersburg is famous for the purity of tap water and the lack of any smells. We are very sorry that you did not appreciate our excellent breakfast, great location and our staff, which always doing their best for all our guests. Good luck!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately stuff is not informing you about problems in the hotel. I don't understand where is their motivation to keep secrets of bad conditions. It is very rude against your customers.
Be ready to pay a lot for the room - standard low quality room for the price of the suite.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Анастасия М, Управляющий at Ligotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.
We would like to kindly inform you that there is an independent water supply system in our hotel, and we do always control its operation, because delivering an exceptional guest experience for us is a priority. Our front desk service, which operating 24 hours, is always available to show you how our independent water supply system works. We will be glad to see you among our guests again! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

With much appreciation,