Book In Advance
Tours from Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg
from US$252,20
from US$295,13
from US$88,10
from US$201,60
More Info
All reviews private tour two days day tour catherine's palace via email responded quickly email communication cruise ship city tour beautiful city spilt blood arranged everything highly recommend this company extensive knowledge credit card amber room guide elena
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Booked Best Guides on advice from a colleague. Great advice. Elena was on time to start with and proceeded to give me details about St. Petersburg straight away. Booked for 2 days to visit hermitage and Catherine’s palace. Couldn’t fault her knowledge. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank warren c
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear wcoppard,
thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm very pleased you had such a good expirience with our company. Thank you for recomendations. All the best and hope to see you again,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I visited St. Petersburg this summer on the Norwegian Breakaway cruise ship. Only two days is a very short time to see the whole of St. Petersburg. But I'm happy that I was lucky to find Best Guides Company ahead of time and order a tour around the city from them. It was a shore tour for tourists with young children - Learn-and-Play. We were able to see all the main sights of St. Petersburg and our guide Maria told about them so that the children were delighted! A tour of the Hermitage was a real journey through the ancient Palace, where my daughters felt like princesses at a medieval reception. I think that my children will forever remember this trip. And they will dream of their whole life to come to St. Petersburg again. Thank you, Best Guides! Thank you, Maria!

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank chenxu73
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your review! It really makes me happy You know It’s much easier to please an adult group that children. I’m very proud of our guides and especially Maria. I’ve already send her the link to your review. Thank you! I hope your daughters will get a chance to come to St. Petersburg again. Masha, Best Guides

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

There is only one way to experience St.Petersburg: Best Guides for the one and only best way! From start to finish Best Guides were professional, helpful and courteous - a model that should be used worldwide!

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank JaffaSue
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Jaffa Sue! It’s the most impressive review we’ve ever got! I’m more than proud …. And I will keep this review in my memory forever! We all will do our best to keep such high level of service in future. Thank you! Masha, Best Guides

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Best Guides helped with all facets of our trip to Moscow for one week and St. Petersburg for 9 days. They first helped us with getting a visa, which is no easy task. They were excellent communicators and were quick to respond to all my e-mails. Natasha in Moscow was wonderful. We hated to leave her; she became like a friend. Olga in St. Petersburg was sweet and fun. Each had excellent English and always offered additional help and catered to our every need. Every part of our trip was perfect and it wouldn't have been without Best Guides, Natasha and Olga. I will be recommending your company to anyone who is interested in going to Russia.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank EarlyRizers
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Early Rizers, thank you so much this review. It’s a great pleasure for me to read so many good words about our company. We did our best to provide these tours and we all really happy you enjoyed your time in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Thank you for recommendations!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We organised a two day tour with Best Guides whilst visiting St Petersburg by cruise. Sophia navigated the crowds brilliantly. We saw all the highlights and everything went like clockwork. The car and driver was also superb. Fantastic tour that I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank Fun2have

Dear Fun2have

Thank you! Thank you for the good words about us. I'm very glad you like Sophia. All the best and hope you will return back!