“An excellent shore excursion for me and my children!”

Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg
Ranked #6 of 450 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of professional licensed tour guides of St. Petersburg. We all graduated from St. Petersburg State University. We all have been working as guides and interpreters for the best tour companies and providing private tours in St. Petersburg for none less than 10 years, and we all love our city and enjoy our work a lot. At the same time we are very good friends, so we joined together in order to provide you with the best possible guided tours of St. Petersburg and its fabulous sights and museums.
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I visited St. Petersburg this summer on the Norwegian Breakaway cruise ship. Only two days is a very short time to see the whole of St. Petersburg. But I'm happy that I was lucky to find Best Guides Company ahead of time and order a tour around the city from them. It was a shore tour for tourists with young children - Learn-and-Play. We were able to see all the main sights of St. Petersburg and our guide Maria told about them so that the children were delighted! A tour of the Hermitage was a real journey through the ancient Palace, where my daughters felt like princesses at a medieval reception. I think that my children will forever remember this trip. And they will dream of their whole life to come to St. Petersburg again. Thank you, Best Guides! Thank you, Maria!

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank chenxu73
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your review! It really makes me happy You know It’s much easier to please an adult group that children. I’m very proud of our guides and especially Maria. I’ve already send her the link to your review. Thank you! I hope your daughters will get a chance to come to St. Petersburg again. Masha, Best Guides

All reviews
"spilt blood"
in 12 reviews
"arranged everything"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 12 reviews
in 11 reviews
"guide elena"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

There is only one way to experience St.Petersburg: Best Guides for the one and only best way! From start to finish Best Guides were professional, helpful and courteous - a model that should be used worldwide!

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank JaffaSue
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Jaffa Sue! It’s the most impressive review we’ve ever got! I’m more than proud …. And I will keep this review in my memory forever! We all will do our best to keep such high level of service in future. Thank you! Masha, Best Guides

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Best Guides helped with all facets of our trip to Moscow for one week and St. Petersburg for 9 days. They first helped us with getting a visa, which is no easy task. They were excellent communicators and were quick to respond to all my e-mails. Natasha in Moscow was wonderful. We hated to leave her; she became like a friend. Olga in St. Petersburg was sweet and fun. Each had excellent English and always offered additional help and catered to our every need. Every part of our trip was perfect and it wouldn't have been without Best Guides, Natasha and Olga. I will be recommending your company to anyone who is interested in going to Russia.

3  Thank EarlyRizers
MashaV_BestGuides, Owner at Best Guides -Tours in St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Early Rizers, thank you so much this review. It’s a great pleasure for me to read so many good words about our company. We did our best to provide these tours and we all really happy you enjoyed your time in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Thank you for recommendations!
Masha Vankova and Best Guides Team