All reviews important monuments nespresso coffee machine luxury hotel moika river amazing hotel rooms are spacious concierge st petersburg city accommodations sauna palace
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I am a hotel snob and love experience hotels while staying there - the LOTTE is for sure a hotel you can enjoy and truly experience!! Just the breakfast needs a couple of hours to truly enjoy, it’s just incredible and when I was then I felt a coke coming so asked if it was possible with a shot of fresh ginger root juice? Yes for sure, in 3minutes it was there and cold diverted!! We had nightly nightcaps at the lovely, Cody and intimate cocktail bar, hidden away in a corner of the opulent lobby. My friends that drink said that Espresso Dry Martinis was the best!! Megu- wow! You have to go to this fabulous Asian in the hotel, the food is what you expect and 100times more!! So, now to the rooms… dangerously comfortable and well appointed with one of the best soundproofing I ever experienced & the technology built into the walls and super modern without being difficult to use!!! I had a room facing the courtyard, lovely room and the bed linen - my goodness, I need to buy these sheets!!! When you book, because you should - so,urge and choose the rooms towards the Marinsky Palace, the canal and st Isaacs Cathedral-it’s always nice to see the majestic monuments if you decide to luxuriate in your super well-appointed room!!! The staff from door to concierge to housekeeping really goes the extra mile and the best part - the General Manager is present all around the hotel which shows the true five star service!! I love loved loved and so will you!)!

Room tip: Lower floors in okd palaces means higher ceilings - corner rooms gives you Narinsky Pakace - st Isaacs and the Canal
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank magnuslindbergh
UweKunz, Управляющий at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Mr. Lindbergh,

It is so delightful to read such a wonderful feedback from you about your stay in Lotte Hotel St.Petersburg. On behalf of all the entire team, let me express my gratitude for you taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers.

I am very thankful for your detailed approach to the review as well as warm comments towards our breakfast, restaurants, rooms and staff.

It was a true pleasure having you as our guest and I hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2019

Lotte hotel St P

At the best location surrounded by sightseeing places, main happening areas, all within walking distance near the canals.

Start the day by sipping champagne and tasting caviar at the buffet breakfast, with western choices, and Asian items (mostly Korean/Japanese snacks), in the grand and elegantly decorated doom-roofed breakfast restaurant. If you don’t go for the buffet, a la carts menu is also available.

Once out of the hotel, either turn right to the nearby Isaak’s Cathedral (3 min walk across the street), or turn right again and walk along the canal to see the more of the city, and pass by the Palace square and The Winter Palace (10 min, short cut through an arch door on your left as you walk along the canal), or continue walking to the Main Street.

If you choose to turn left once outside the hotel, you will be walking along the famous Neva River in about 10-15 minutes too. There you can see more of the city in both sides of the River, or take a cruise, or walk along the Neva and still end up in the Winter Palace. Particularly nice on a sunny afternoon as you can see the sunset there.

When we stayed in the Lotte, the roof top bar was already closed because of the season . The small and cosy study-bar was open, across the big breakfast restaurant. It was also nice to wind down the day by the fireplace and sip a drink before resting.

The rooms are typical of the 5-star historic hotels with modern facilities.

It would be nicer if there were more sofas in the huge lobby for guests to wait for their check in or out, but overall the lobby is grand.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank nickiBH

Dear nickiBH,

On behalf of all the team, let me express my sincere gratitude for taking time to share this delightful review with us and fellow travelers. It is my immense pleasure to read that you carried home with you such unforgettable memories of your trip, and we are happy to be part of them.

First of all, I would like to thank you for trusting Lotte Hotel St.Petersburg your first visit to Russia – as a newly opened property, your choice was very important for us and we did our best to make you feel like home in our country. All our team was excited to welcome you and to help you discovering the best of St.Petersburg that we love deeply. Herewith, let me thank you for your kind mentions of our staff members, breakfast and our bar "Siniy Most".

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.We have arranged a meeting to discuss your comments regarding the absence of sofas in the lobby.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We sincerely hope that your stay in Saint Petersburg was truly memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic and had all the amenities you would expect from a five star hotel. The breakfast was truly spectacular. The only drawback of this hotel is the thin wall that made noises from neighboring rooms quite audible.

Trip type: Travelled on business
UweKunz, Управляющий at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at LOTTE HOTEL ST.PETERSBURG.

I am very thankful for your warm comments towards our amenities and breakfast.

Your comments regarding the bad soundproofing in the rooms were brought to the personal attention of the Chief Engineer. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I sincerely hope that your stay in Saint Petersburg was truly memorable and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Lotte Hotel had the best location right next to the Isaakscathedral, we reached all major sights, restaurants and the metro station by foot. Highlight of our trip was the Hotel's rooftop terrace with a stunning view of the cathedral. The rooms were equipped with the most modern technology and bathroom facilities were up to highest standard and comfort, including a bathing tub and a shower. They were clean and serviced twice a day. The breakfast buffet offered a large variety of food of highest quality, including fresh juices. We received the most perfect and individualised service, all staff in the lobby, the concierge, cleaning, in the bar and during breakfast were very attentive to our needs and demands. We were provided with wonderful recommendations and insider knowledge for transport, sight seeing and restaurants. Particularly the restaurants recommended were ideal. Our stay was perfect and couldn't have been more pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2019
UweKunz, Управляющий at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Dear armettiarielli,

All our team was excited to welcome you and to help you discovering the best of St.Petersburg that we love deeply. Herewith, let me thank you for your kind mentions of our staff members – in Lotte we are aiming at the best service, and your comments are the biggest reward for the effort.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I appreciate your patronage and hope to have the possibility to welcome you again in the very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 13 September 2019

The location is superb--near St. Isaacs and walkable for most people to the Hermitage, etc. A wide range of restaurants nearby. The stuff is very professional and friendly. The breakfast buffet is a bit exorbitant, so we avoided it. Dinner on the terrace at least once is good: nice menu, great food, excellent service.

1  Thank Hans O
UweKunz, Управляющий at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear Hans O,

Thank you for sharing the impressions of your stay at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg with us.

We constantly aim to exceed our guests’ expectations that’s why your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We sincerely hope that your stay in Saint-Petersburg was truly memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back.