See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Positive aspects:
- Each room has balcony and sea view
- The hotel is located in the town center

Areas of concern:
- Very old finishing, terrible smelt in the bathroom, corridors - even in "lux" guest rooms
- Fair brekfast
- Soviet style amtosphe, otherwise the hotel reports to Azimut hotel group
- Price is too high for such type of service (like evetything in Vlafovostok)

Summary:
- Would recommend to find another hotel, but think is local mindset to rise up price three time for hightmare service. 3500 Rub for ecomony room and 7500 Rub for lux room is not value for money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
NataliaT2958, Заместитель руководителя службы Гостевого сервиса AZIMUT Отель Владивосток at A Hotel Amur Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Guest! Thank you for your comment! Allow me to apologize for the impressions. We invite you to our official website, here operates a flexible system of discounts. We will be glad to see you again!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very good location near center, just 10 minute walk and you are in the center. A little old hotel but service is good and room-price is ok.
On the reseption very friendly service. English also. Breakfast 7.00 - 11.00 !
Next time will stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
NataliaT2958, Deputy Front Office Manager at A Hotel Amur Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your feedback about your accommodation in our Hotel. I am pleased to know that you have really enjoyed the comfortable location of the Hotel and our hospitable staff! We will try our best to please you with our service! We are looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

my fault was that I have not dedicated time to check this hotel at the tripadvisor when my assistant suggested booking there.
It was a one night stay but that was it, pretty much enough.

first of all a hotel is in a middle of nowhere. On a map it looks like it is in the city but actually it is between the docks and construction sites. I did not took a risk of walking at night and took a taxi from the city to get back to the hotel after dinner.

When I first approached a hotel after like a 20 minute walk from the beach and through the trade kiosks and yachting club docks it was like, hoooly c**p, is it a remains of the soviet era bad example of architecture remains I am going to stay at?

And the smell that surrounded me at the entrance, mmm magnificent cent of a chinese cuisine, NOT!
But to be fair - there was no smell in the room so its ok.

When I checked in - I got an excellent news that the Wi Fi is down, so I went to have a dinner a work a little bit to a restaurant in the city.

Only to find that there is only a half of curtains in the room whe I returned. And the light on the ceiling s were broke. Well, why would one need the lights if there is inly a half of curtains?

there were also bugs on the floor of a bathroom, btw.

the only good things at the hotel were - free water from the cooler and very helpful staff at the reception

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Natalia T, Deputy Front Office Manager at A Hotel Amur Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your feedback about your accommodation in our hotel. We are very glad that you highly appreciated our our friendly and hospitable staff. We apologize for some negative moments during your staying. For your next stay may I recommend you our new AZIMUT Hotel Vladivostok: the hotel was totally renovated. All rooms equipped in accordance with SMART concept. Hope to meet you again!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Quick simply the hotel is awful. There is a terrible smell throughout. Breakfast is nothing short of a rugby scrum with very poor quality food.
I booked for a wake up call and it didn't happen and I booked a taxi which didn't come. (Although they called another when I was there and it didn't take long to arrive). It's a definite never to return hotel.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel for a GOOD room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Natalia T, Deputy Front Office Manager at A Hotel Amur Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review about A Hotel Amur Bay. For your next visit book our new AZIMUT Hotel Vladivostok 4* which was totally renovated and has also a wonderful location in the very centre of the city on the Amur Bay coast. Please contact me personally and inform about your next visit to Vladivostok: we will help you to choose the best rate and our team will make our best for your most comfortable stay, so that you could enjoy your trip to Vladivostok! Looking forward for your visit!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The smell was awful - we could feel it in the rooms, bathrooms, corridors, ...
There were cockroaches on the food in the restaurants. The restaurant was too small for all the guests of the hotel.
We stayed at this hotel at the end of our Trans-Siberian trip, so after more than 9000km in Russia we are convinced that there are amazing places in the country, but this was such a disappointment.
Staff was not really helpful - just one example - we were leaving really early in the morning and had to reach one of the airports, the previous day they booked a taxi for us. In the morning the guy at the reception almost managed to cancel our taxi...

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pavlina B
Natalia T, Deputy Front Office Manager at A Hotel Amur Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest!
Thank you very much for your feedback about your accommodation in our hotel. We apologize for some negative moments during your staying. We would be pleased to recommend you our newly renovated AZIMUT Hotel Vladivostok for the next stay in the city. The hotel is located in 5 minutes from A-Hotel Amursky Bay. All rooms are equipped in accordance with the SMART concept. We are looking forward to welcome you again!