“Realy bad”

Price range: US$5 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The portions that we ordered were very small and expensive.
The qualety of the products was poor and the staff was unfrendly and rude.
One of the worst and overpriced places i been to.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Excellent seafood. Beautifully situated on the old Arbat. The large seafood plate for two people is highly recommended. Small, but appealing wine and beer selection. Very friendly service.
Please note, only cash payment possible.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Krabster has a special priced menu for lunch, so I decided to check it out, please note the menu is only in Russian. I had the waiter do some basic translation and settled on the small Caesar salad, small bowl of cheese soup, and a crab cake with potatoes combination for 450r. Overall, the soul and salad were bland. Hopeful that the crab cake would help to redeem this seafood restaurant I waited patiently for my main, and boy was I sadly disappointed. It came out as a grey colored , diamond shaped, lacking in any flavor resembling crab. Yes, this restaurant is conveniently located on Arbat street and nice atmosphere to rest after a day of shopping but I feel there are a number of better restaurants in the vicinity.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Krabster is a little cafe on Arbat. Despite being on Arbat it is not a tourist trap as one might expect. We were pleasantly surprised with several of the dishes. We found ceviche, crab taco and the eggplant dish quite delightful. Calamari was, however, a little disappointing.

Note that they don’t serve any alcoholic drinks apart from beer. However, you can pay 500 rouble corkage fee and bring your own wine bottle. Considering the quality of food, it was surprising to see that on Sunday evening there was just one more table occupied apart from ours. The service is not professional but the waiters are quite friendly. Overall it was a nice experience!

1  Thank Craegis
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

One would tend to avoid anything on the main tourist strip of any major city but we have learned that Moscow makes you re-examine all your presumptions.
We ate only a couple of light entrees mainly the crab salad and warm squid salad and both were outstanding, the kind when you say "I would not change a thing"

I will let my 2 pics speak...and only add that service was a little grumpy but I will pardon it given the location.