All reviews river view best hotel i have ever stayed shuttle bus small kitchen excellent room great hotel spoke good english luxury hotel red square comfortable beds late check superior room free wifi minute walk world cup the hotel staff recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Modern and pretty new hotel is not far from the city center of Moscow (15-20 mins drive) with a trendy design and pleasant service.
Rooms are furnished perfectly. Breakfast buffet menu with a great selection and delicious food (food lover evaluation).
Nice place for business meetings and friends gatherings.
I will definitely recommend this Hotel for a stay!
Great job ,guys! Keep it up!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
PalmiraBC, Генеральный директор at Palmira Business Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Татьяна К,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very happy that our services and staff did match your expectations!
We appreciate every review our Guests make, because they help us improve and develop our services on every day basis.

The General Manager of Palmira Business Club

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed at the Palmira for 3 nights on business. I had selected it because of the great reviews I had read online and I was not disappointed.
The hotel is immaculately clean and maintained to a very high standard. The rooms was well appointed with plenty of sockets which is always a plus. My room overlooked the river and main road but because the sound-proofing is excellent, there is absolutely no noise. One other noteworthy point - their room service food was amongst the best I have ever had - 5* hotel standard for sure. Not all the staff on the room service line spoke English but there was always one person around who spoke enough to communicate. Highly recommend the Stroganoff.

The breakfast buffet is extensive and great quality. Try the Russian items - they were delicious! Great choice of tea which is self service and made with boiling water from a samovar.

Truly an enjoyable stay. Would not even bother looking for alternative hotels in the future...it was THAT good.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Lisa G
PalmiraBC, Генеральный директор at Palmira Business Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Lisa G,

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Georgeus room with great view. Friendly service all around the hotel and perfect housekeeping service. This is what we are expecting on our business trips and will definitely come back here.
Thank you all guys for such a professional work

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mustafa L,
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to know that our services match your expectations! We will do our best for further improvement and development of our services for business and leisure travelers in the future!
Looking forward to welcoming you in our Hotel for your next stay!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel is very good. At first I've got a room facing nearby building, but the room was change at the moment, I've asked the room facing the embarkment. I've got a superior room and it was really spacious, with two separate areas - small living room with sofa, coffee table and small dining table; and bedroom are, with big and comfy bed and working table. The room has 2 LCD TVs - on in bedroom area and one in living. The room has enough storage spaces. I've got room with shower, but they also have rooms with bathtube, so, I guess, one just need to ask. The room is very clean and well decorated. The location is good, only 15 minutes walk to metro station and they have a free shuttle to it. My rate included breakfast, which was very generous, with a lot of different types of food, juices and coffee. Unfortunately, being in business trip, I didn't have time to visit gym and spa. I will definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view over embankment and river. And ask for tube or shower in advance if you have a preference.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank IgorZet

Dear IgorZet,
Thank you very much for your kind review on our hotel facilities and services. The comments we get from our Guests help us develop our services on every day basis.
We will be happy to welcome you in Palmira Business Club in the future! The opening hours of the Hotel SPA centre are 07.00 – 00.30 so we hope you will have some opportunity to visit the SPA zone during your next stay!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is my choice! The best 4 star hotel i ever been in Moscow. Quiet district, spa was free for my type of room. Free transfer from and to metropolitan. Breakfast was very, very tasty!!! You can take coffee to take out for free. Only one remark - no shaving accessories at the bass.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Saa24,
Thank you very much for your review and highlighting the Hotel SPA, shuttle and breakfast services! The shaving accessories are not included in the welcome set of cosmetics but are available upon request on a free bases. Please feel free to ask the house keeping department for any bath accessories you need during your next visit.