All reviews red square grand premier room walk in closet beautiful bathroom in room dining great hotel concierge team room service location is amazing gum department store special thanks rooms are spacious luxury hotel st petersburg the ritz business trip caviar
Reviewed 9 February 2019

Great Hotel on location, staffing.Overall the Best Hotel in Moscow. Surprised by the quality of attention and services. In addition to facilitating Muslim travellers Halal Menu, Kiblat Pointer and the Best Almond Croissant at the coffee shop

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stay34855468472
Reviewed 7 February 2019

To be honest, there is not much to be said, when you come to a Four seasons, you know you'll get the best of everything !The only remark I could make is that the regular rooms are facing the pool and the courtyard which is not so pleasant to look at, I was fortunate to be able to move to a suite facing the Square which made a big difference. Maybe Four Season could work in improving the appearance of the courtyard ? That will be my only negative statement, and maybe also, get rid of the plastic straws when serving a drink at the pool... Otherwise all was perfect, I've never slept in better beds ( except mine !) and the hot chocolate after a day walking in the snow was just the best ! Thank you for making our stay so exceptional !

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2019

I love this hotel as a perfect base for my business trips. The Staff is awesome, the rooms are beautiful and spacious! The fitness and spa is perfect to recover. Everything important is nearbye and easy to reach even by a walk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSMoscow, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Guest,

Let me thank you for sharing your warm feedback about Four Seasons Hotel Moscow!

I am happy to know that you enjoy staying with us during your business trips to Moscow. I have passed your comments about our service, location, Amnis Spa and rooms to my colleagues, they were delighted to read this review.

We are looking forward to welcome you at our hotel soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2019

We stayed here for three nights as part of a larger group and I have to say this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in for a long time. It is located right next door to the Kremlin, Red Square and all that you need to see when visiting Moscow. The morning breakfast buffet was brilliant as far as buffet breakfasts go and the staff friendly and helpful. The bar staff in the main lobby lounge probably need a little attention because they did, at times, ignore staff and chat among themselves. Apart fro that the room was large and spacious and the bathroom fit for a king!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing a detailed and positive review about Four Seasons Hotel Moscow!

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed staying with us and that we have met your expectations with the accommodation, quality of breakfast and service in Bystro restaurant.
I am sorry that we fell short of our standards of service at the lobby bar. I have passed your comments to Silk Lounge manager and additional training for our staff has been provided.

We are hoping to welcome you back at our hotel during your next trip to Moscow.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2019

We always know what we are going to get with Four Seasons, TOP RATE BEDS, heated towel bars in the bathroom, it was 23 degrees outside, and warm floors. We did have an upgraded regular room which gave us a couch in the room which on a long flight one of us is always UP in the night. Just top rate service and oh so decorated for the holidays. Worth the cold weather going in December.

1  Thank lbbabb
FSMoscow, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Dear Lynn,

Thank you very much for your warm feedback about Four Seasons Hotel Moscow.

I am delighted to know that staying with us feels like home for you after a long travel and that you very much enjoyed the festive spirit of Moscow.

We are hoping to welcome you back soon!

Kind regards,