See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel has great location. Central, relatively quiet, close to all transportation including express train to Sheremetevo airport.
Welcoming and helpful front desk staff.
Free and good WiFi in the room.
It's more or less all good thing that I can say about the place, and only soft price can reconcile with follow things:
Lazy and not accurate cleaning staff
Small and not always fresh towels
Pretty expensive and not interesting restaurant / breakfast
Poor and old furnishing in the room. absence of power sockets a specially near bed
Very dangerous sharp corners of floor ceramic steps in the shower.

Conclusion: 1~2 nights for business trip could be OK because of low cost and location. For tourists or families stay will not add pleasure to their trip.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The Hotel Receptionists, were exceptionally helpful. We arrived a few hours early and they found us a room. However, the room was smelling of smoke and as non-smokers we were not too impressed. We asked for a change of room and were given one. The rooms were adequate, that’s how I would describe them..! Small TV, Empty Mini Bar and No Tea or Coffee facilities in the room. Each floor had a water in the floor lobby.
We had dinner in the hotel and were very unfortunately disappointed. Ordered a Rib-eye Steak, still trying to find out what was delivered. Complained and shoulders were shrugged at us.

The hotel is convenient for the Metro and Train Station to Sheremetyevo Airport, that is the only reason I would recommend this hotel; Over Priced, under serviced apart from the receptionists who could not have been more helpful on our arrival.
Certainly not a 4 star hotel as shown in some sites - sorry I would say look for another hotel in the area, there are plenty.

Room tip: use another hotel in the area would be my advice
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I stayed four nights in this hotel where I stayed before. Its greatest asset is the closeness to Belorusskii Station, which is the terminal of the AeroExpress train from Sheremet'evo Airport. The hotel is close to the centre and situated on a busy road leading to the square of Belorusskii Railway Station. It is also close to the Metro station (circle line and another line heading to the Red Square). The rooms are OK but unfortunately the central heating cannot be switched and opening the window is no option if your on the street side. The breakfast is OK but rather simple. The staff are extremely kind and helpful. They offered me another, less warm room when I complained of the heat in my room.

Room tip: Rooms and the back are quieter; room on the top floor on less warm
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2016

A very good location, a very good price, satisfactory conditions - what else do we need? For a moderate price you have a nice, hot (yes, so hot we had to turn down the heating altogether for the night), comfy room with all a traveller needs. Free wi-fi, all modern amenities, breakfast included, and - what is even more important - within a walking distance from the Kremlin (if you like walking) and a stone's throw from Bielorusskaya railway station, so you can come from Sheremetevo airport by Aeroexpress in half an hour for a mere 7 euro (470 RUR). Very nice staff, very helpful. I can really recommend this place if you don't look for luxury.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The hotel has a good location nearby Aeroexpress, Belorusskaya metro station, supermarket and other small shops. Staffs can speak English. Accommodation and breakfast are good enough for that acceptable price.

Date of stay: October 2016