2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$513
Reviews (2 012)
2 012 results
1 485
1 485
All reviews red square club lounge excellent location business trip bolshoi theatre novikov spa rc kremlin concierge gum doorman metro
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 012 reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

I would like to mention that our stay was most comfortable and every need was fulfilled by the very efficient Ritz Carlton Team.
I would especially like to mention the Conceirge team Nikita, Sergei, Ayrat, Ivan and all those we had any interaction with were so helpful and did everything to make our stay comfortable.
The location of the hotel is perfect as well.
We were very unsure what to expect during these uncertain pandemic times but The Ritz Carlton put rest to all my fears and at the end of the 12 days we didn’t want to leave!
I think that sums up how outstanding the services were. Will definitely be returning hopefully sometime soon.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Ruheenj
Victoria Terekhina, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear Ruheenj,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow. I was thrilled to learn our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your family during your stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen like Nikita, Sergei, Ayrat and Ivan. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Victoria Terekhina
Quality & Operational Excellence Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

What a disappointment this beautiful hotel is. Staff is impersonal and condescending. If I did not have 6 pieces of luggage, I would move to the National Hotel down the street first thing in the morning. I have stayed there a few days ago and the vibe there is completely different. Staff is welcoming and extremely helpful. I do not want to be here. Definitely not my cup of tea. ((

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank matryoshka33
Victoria Terekhina, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Dear matryoshka33,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us.

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. We take such comments very seriously, as this allows us to evaluate the level of service provided and strive for the highest standards that our guests expect.

Please accept my sincere apologies that the impressions of your stay at our hotel did not coincide with your expectations.

We will be very grateful if you could kindly tell us about your stay in more detail. We would like to do everything possible to ensure that your stay leaves you with only positive impressions.

I look forward to your response and I hope to see you again soon as a valuable guest at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow.

Yours Sincerely,
Victoria Terekhina
Quality & Operational Excellence Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2021

I stayed here for 5 days in total. The staff were incredibly friendly from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out. They often went above and beyond to help. The location is perfect, just moments walk from the Red Square and great views.

I stayed in a beautiful room on the 6th floor, the best was so comfy and room was beautiful. The bathroom was my favourite with the separate shower room, WC and bath. The shower was really good and powerful and the bath luxurious. I ate breakfast every morning in the restaurant and they had a good selection from the ready made food and then food off the menu also. I was there on a business trip so often ate with my laptop open and the staff were very professional and helpful knowing that i was on my way out to an office.

I ate in the Asian restaurant attached to the hotel and would also highly recommend together with the sky bar on the top floor, with it's gorgeous views over the Red Square.

Would love to come back to the Ritz when the opportunity presents itself.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Estie-P
Ladies and Gentlemen, Other at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear Estie-P,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, and had a chance to experience our panoramic rooftop restaurant O2 Lounge by Genesis.

Looking forward to welcome you again upon your next visit to Moscow.

Best wishes,

Ekaterina Mikhaylova
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Currently staying at this hotel. Only after booking was I advised hotel is going through some renovations. Some....drilling starts at 9am and does not stop until 6pm. AC not working, windows won’t open and cranky this hotel should not be open for this level of construction. Only two floors open.

Already had to repack and move to another room that finally had a window that could open as it was registering 29C in the room and no AC as it’s under renovation.

Tried to check out to another hotel St Regis and the duty manager on call 1st April at 11:30pm said he would contact BonVoy to organize and leave a note under our door to advise in the morning.

He did nothing. No note and no change. I hope senior management read these reviews.

I’ve stayed in this hotel many times before and the general staff are very good. Managers seem to promise things and don’t deliver. Was also due complimentary upgrades and gift as my level is titanium but received nothing.

Even the duty manager stated the hotel should be closed just now.

This review is for my current live experience in the hope it stops other good travelers from staying here whilst it’s a construction site. Go elsewhere.

I recommend the hotel when it’s not a building site but sadly I think I will not stay here again as management could have done much more to help us and the hotel could have been open about the construction on their front page website or before I’ve booked and paid.

Ritz Moscow you have lost a loyal frequent customer.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank kevinsM9356SW
Reviewed 29 June 2020

I'm writing to express my excitement of what I have experienced during my short , but unforgettable stay at your magical hotel. I've heard before that The Ritz-Carlton is a special place, a must-see and a must-stay corner of any city where it is located, and I was lucky enough that you were in Moscow, when I got married.
There is no better place to imagine to celebrate such an important event in one's life, and it's not about the place itself, though the room , the view, and the building are all wonderful - it is about the people who make this place a special one.
It all starts when you enter the lobby, you can clearly feel that something special is happening now, because the Ritz-Carlton team meets and greets you not because it is their job, but because they meet and greet you, because they care and they really want to make you feel safe and comfortable, and they are proud of how good they are.
There is a certain feeling while you're inside, even after you've checked out of the hotel, which still makes me smile, and I want to thank you for that. I know you've probably had hard days during this pandemic, like every business in any country of the world, but you keep your highest standards, and I'm sure you always will. Hard days come and pass, but the legacy which you have created and which you keep building daily will always be with you. I wish you all the best, Sherif and your team, anyone who met us at the hotel, or chose the bottle of champagne or fruits, who cleans the pool every night and wipes the dust off the tables while guests are asleep - please keep up creating the unforgettable memories for all your guests, everyone deserves to experience what we have experienced, at least once per life.

Room tip: Kremlin view, Cathedral view rooms are fantastic.
Date of stay: June 2020