Reviews (1 285)
1 285 results
All reviews sky bar city space bar top floor great hotel domodedovo airport red square the executive lounge business hotel nespresso machine city view business trip nice breakfast rooms are spacious railway station acapella concierge gym
53 - 58 of 1 285 reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in the middle of Moscow and in reach of all major attractions. Even without Cyrillic knowledge you get as frequent traveller well around. Even better if you have a 20 ride card on the Metro System and do Riverboot Tour on the Moskwa, where you can hopp on and off.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear HenningKlepsch,
We are glad to receive your review.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Kind regards,
Andrey Zhelezovskiy

Reviewed 3 October 2017

it was a business trip and a perfect hotel to stay in. The Hotel rooms have a fantastic moscow review view which i liked the most. The top sky bar is really amazing and helps you unwind after long business days.

The staff are friendly and co-operative and polite. Even the breakfast is good stretched.

The rooms are spacious and the internet is also on high speed for better communication

I do recommend this hotel for business traveller

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Shahku,
Thank you very much for sharing the positive comments.
Andrey Zhelezovskiy

Reviewed 18 September 2017

A nice hotel located close to the main train station and a Metro station, rooms were good size with a well stocked minibar and coffee area. Friendly staff and good service throughout.
The restaurant on the top floor with panoramic views across the city was fantastic, great place to sit in both daytime and night time to see the city.
Only a couple of minor gripes, Breakfast seemed so disjointed, with average food quality. And no Iron and ironing boards in the rooms, which is generally expected in business hotels (but they did send me one up on request).

Room Tip: Higher floors give better views across the city.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear johnstephens,
We are happy to receive your kind detailed review.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Swissotel for 2 nights recently. Polite staff quite helpful. Nice room, spacious enough with good amenities.
Breakfast could be improved. Wide choice but food quality is average (eggs overcooked because staying too long under heater, no salad dressing on table)
Overall a good choice, very close to the Kremlin

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Cour14470,
We are glad to receive your review.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Before my visit to Moscow I was trying to decide between Swissotel and the Ritz-Carlton. I finally went with Swissotel after catching an amazing deal online. I was a little worried because it seemed a little further from the center of the city, ie. Red Square, the Kremlin etc, than the Ritz. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff at the desk. I had booked a room with two beds, as I was traveling with my sister. I was a bit nervous because the price I had gotten on a third party booking site was about US$100 less than it was listed on other sites, but sure enough, they had our reservations and all was well. The lady at the desk was really lovely and I told her this was our first time in Moscow and could we have a room with the best view that was available. She happily obliged and upgraded us to a larger room on a higher floor. Well the room was fabulous, unbeatable for the price. The room was very modern and had expansive views of the river and the city. In the distance we could see the Kremlin and further off the skyscrapers of the financial district. The room was very comfortable, beds and pillows were dreamy. The room had all the high end amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel. The bathroom was beautiful, floor to ceiling glass looking out over the city. We didn't want to leave the room, but we had to!!! I could've just laid in bed for a few days and enjoyed the room, view and room service. In regards to the location of the hotel, it was irrelevant. Uber is VERY cheap. We ubered everywhere, and uber to the Red Square cost only a few US dollars. The hotel was about a 5-10 minute uber from the center of the city, if the traffic wasn't too bad. If you want to catch the metro, I am sure that is very fast too. We actually visited the Ritz-Carlton, to go to the O2 bar one night, and it confirmed my feeling that I had made the right choice. The hotel seemed a bit drab, and when I was looking at the rooms on the Ritz website I also got the impression that the rooms were quite dated. In comparison the Swissotel was very modern, open and well designed.I would choose Swissotel over and over again.
We also visited the City Space Bar on the 34th floor of the hotel. The cocktail list was very good, american prices. Cocktails were tasty, a bit light on the alcohol for the price.

Overall, highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Natalie V,
We are very happy to receive your kind review.