2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$569
Expedia.comUS$569
Hotels.comUS$569
eDreamsUS$569
CheapTicketsUS$569
PricelineUS$569
All reviews butler service astor suite red square luxury hotel indoor pool four seasons amazing hotel lobby bar hotel is located rooms are spacious subway station breakfast buffet is tavola concierge julia kremlin gum
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

The St Regis is a very comfortable hotel. The location is wonderful. You can easily walk to many of the main attractions e.g. Bolshoi Theatre, Red Square etc. The staff are wonderful. Everyone is very helpful and attentive. There is a 24 hour butler service available so I was able to have my outfit pressed to attend the opera at the Bolshoi.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Brigid S
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I always stay at this hotel when I visit Moscow. Friendly staff and smiles all around, especially Yana Generalova the Guest relations manager who is very lovely and made me feel at home and very attentive. Same with the concierge staff and all the other staff in the hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank YWL1999
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

This was a very nice short trip and the hotel was fantastic a very special thank you message to Nourbt in the restaurant he is a true star always welling to do extra. I highly recommend you try his special magical tea ( lemon, honey, Ginger etc) and his magical touch.

Excellent location

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank malksh a
Reviewed 24 February 2020

We arrived and found room upgraded - always nice! It was a beautiful and spacious room. The 'Butler Service' was great although we only really used it to get afternoon tea. Spa and pool were lovely. Staff were great.
The bar and restaurant were a little expensive but not excessive for a 5 star hotel in central Moscow.
Great location as well. Treat yourself!

2  Thank thenewtons73
NikolskayaMsc, Администратор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear thenewtons73,
On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya.
We were delighted to read your kind comments following your recent stay with us, and to hear that you had such a positive experience and enjoyed our exquisite rooms, glorious hotel facilities and our special St. Regis Butler service.
We do hope you will return to our hotel again very soon, to enjoy another wonderful experience.

Anastasia Medvedeva
Standards and Quality Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2020

That's the hotel to stay in Moscow! From the minute you step in to the minute you live you are feeling special.The service tries to impress you in any areas:front desk,room,restaurant.Special thanks to Igor Lanthev at concierge, Nurbek and the other guy(don't remember his name) at the breakfast. The location can't be better,room decor is tasteful and beautiful, spa area very relaxing.
Thanks St Regis to make me enjoy my stay!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Emerald1611

Dear Emerald1611,
Thank you for your review about the St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya hotel.
I was so pleased to hear that everything exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our splendid facilities and beautiful surroundings of the hotel.
It is very important to have the feedback from the guest, and I am sure the team will be very much encouraged by your great recognition. I will certainly share the your comments with our service team.
We all are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Anastasia Medvedeva