Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Hotels.com
US$68
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$73
US$53
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Expedia.comUS$68
PricelineUS$60
TravelocityUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2019

We had a nice, modern and comfortable room with a view on a park so it was really quiet. Breakfast was delicious with a large choice on lots of different food. Reception was very friendly and helped us with all kinds of things. We'd always go there again!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IgorGloidman, Генеральный директор at Boutique Hotel Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Dear guest (anilt413),
Thank you for choosing Boutique Hotel Brighton for your stay and leaving such a positive feedback!
It's a true pleasure that you have enjoyed your room and breakfasts in our restaurant. Please, accept our special thanks for such the positive assessment of our staff.
We sincerely hope to welcome you again on your next visit at Boutique Hotel Brighton!
Warmest wishes,
Igor Gloidman

Reviewed 8 June 2019

I recently returned to this hotel in transit to France. I usually stay for several days and rest in the hotel and avail of the wonderful facilities. First of all, the food at the inclusive breakfast is fresh and plentiful and dishes can be ordered extra to the buffet at no extra cost: for example, fresh French omelette or English scrambled eggs. The restaurant is open every day in newly renovated ambience and individual dishes ordered at reasonable cost. The staff are excellent and the Reception have excellent German and English.
As for the room: I cannot speak too highly: it was spacious and spotless and very quiet at night. The chambour maids very attentive and hard working.
The location of the hotel is idea: very close to the Metro - with free transit. What more could you ask in Moscow than this hotel?

Room tip: Superior rooms are fantastic but all rooms are graet
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen Robert B
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

Clean and comfortable hotel; offers free shuttle to metro and paid transfer to/from airport. Breakfast offers variety of options and is overall nice. Reception staff is reasonably helpful.

My main issue (and the reason for 3- star rating) is that the hotel restaurant apparently can be rented out for parties that go late into the evening and are very loud and annoying. Noise in hotels is one of my TOP issues. On one of the nights of our stay there was a wedding in the hotel restaurant and because of the terrible noise we couldn't sleep. When I called reception, I was told (among other things) that weddings are "common in summer" and "part of life". While I understand the sentiment, I didn't appreciate the patronizing tone. I was also told that because the hotel is next to a park, noise from summer weddings is to be expected. Also, if the hotel restaurant is being rented out for private parties, all windows should be soundproof.

Overall nice property but these kind of issues (noise and the condescending rhetoric around it) makes the rating of a hotel drop 2 stars in my views. Guests of a hotel should always be a priority.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Katya B
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

It is quite enough for your business trip. Rooms are large and clean. Stuff are kindly to help you and yes they can talk English and they will try to provide your demands. Also have good service to take you from metro station. You can enjoy with your slince in this hotel

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2019

I was fortunate to be in Moscow over the New Year and returned to the Boutique Hotel Brighton because I had always had such a great stay in past times. I was not disappointed. In addition to the usual excellent and comfortable room, there was a festive banquet on New Year's Eve which was great value for money and really captured the spirit of Russian New Year.
I was able to Visit the theatre and other attractions, in addition to seeing old friends.
The hotel now provides a free use of smart phone for your entire stay with free and calls to anywhere in the world, with maps etc. This is very useful for booking restarants and theatres and finding one's way in the metro.
The hotel provides free transit to and from the metro station, which is very close to the centre.
A great place to stay in Moscow. The servicing of the rooms is efficient and prompt.
For those with little knowledge of Russian, the hotel has English and German-speaking staff.

Room tip: All levels of rooms are great value.
Date of stay: December 2018