Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$75
Agoda.com
US$53
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$60
eDreamsUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019

I was fortunate to be in Moscow over the New Year and returned to the Boutique Hotel Brighton because I had always had such a great stay in past times. I was not disappointed. In addition to the usual excellent and comfortable room, there was a festive banquet on New Year's Eve which was great value for money and really captured the spirit of Russian New Year.
I was able to Visit the theatre and other attractions, in addition to seeing old friends.
The hotel now provides a free use of smart phone for your entire stay with free and calls to anywhere in the world, with maps etc. This is very useful for booking restarants and theatres and finding one's way in the metro.
The hotel provides free transit to and from the metro station, which is very close to the centre.
A great place to stay in Moscow. The servicing of the rooms is efficient and prompt.
For those with little knowledge of Russian, the hotel has English and German-speaking staff.

Room tip: All levels of rooms are great value.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Stephen Robert B
Reviewed 10 December 2018

Amazing Food, Centrally Located
Nice Ambience, Nice Compact Rooms and Hospital Staff
Its a True Value for Money for the Visitors. I visited the place during FIFA World Cup 2018 and I found the place too cozy and lovely. Would like to come again and visit the place from India New Delhi to Moscow.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I have been here 3 days in September for a business trip. I had a small but cozy room, (no balcony) and also used room service, which was really good. Beds are comfortable and you have extra pillows in the closet. Reception staff is really useful and good English speakers (they helped me a lot trying to find taxi to the airport, ending up arranging transfer with their hotel van). Take care, for taxi's you need to have rubles or initiate the Russian application on your mobile, you can't use your card as in Europe. They have a small SPA, pool only for relaxation (very small). Hotel is close to a nice park.I would return here for the next trip to Moscow, as is really close to the Russian office.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IgorGloidman, Генеральный директор at Boutique Hotel Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad that you were satisfied with your room, the work of staff and the room service.
We are looking forward to see you again in our hotel during your next trip to Moscow!

Warm Regards,
Igor Gloidman,

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly, knowledgeable staff who go the extra distance to ensure you have a pleasant stay at this wonderfully, well maintained boutique hotel. I would’ve stayed longer if it wasn’t booked up due to the World Cup. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
IgorGloidman, Генеральный директор at Boutique Hotel Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings from Boutique Hotel Brighton! We could not be more proud that the most impactful element of your experience with us was our dedicated staff. I will be sure to pass your comments along to the associates; I know they will be touched that they made an impact on your stay.
We truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards,
Igor Gloidman,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent hotel, clean, comfortable, quiet room, in a nice area, with free shuttle service to nearest Metro station. Also, hotel has free sauna, spa services, breakfast, bar and restaurant on site for additional cost. Staff was super friendly and helpful, quick check in and check out, and they stored our luggage after we checked out free of charge. Hotel is a bit far from downtown Moscow, but easy to get by with Metro subway. Located near a small park, market, post office, bank, and church in a nice neighborhood. My husband and I had a great experience at this hotel and we plan to return next year and absolutely will stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family.

Date of stay: June 2018