Alfa Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Moscow Paveletskaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$136
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$91
US$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Novotel Moscow City(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$85
Novotel
US$238
US$215
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$418
Reviews (2 510)
2 511 results
See what travellers are saying:
11 - 16 of 2 511 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is rude, room seems dirty worst bed ever. Couldnt wait to get the heck out there. Security are dick heads. They charge you for keeping your bags if you had an early arrival. I will never recommend this place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Alberto L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you love brown, you will love this hotel. There is brown in abundance, all shades of it. If you don't mind waiting in line for an hour and a half to check in, even there are only 15 to 20 people in front of you, you will be fine.If you enjoy rooms that were designed in the 70's USSR, you will have a great time. The furniture is all original, so is the bathroom plus of course 40 years or more of usage. The bed covers are a blanket hidden in a duvet cover. There was no complimentary tea/coffee in the room.
The breakfast buffet was adequate. The hot stuff wasn't hot and it all tasted the same but still quite a variety, so no complaints there.
The lobby area had a few restaurants. I only tried one, a kind of Middle Eastern bistro. The food there was very good and the price quite reasonable. Also a nice bar in the lobby area. There was also a kind of karaoke bar in the lobby area and a strip club in the basement but I didn't try them.
The security was a joke. You have to have a piece of paper to get up to the rooms and if you don't have this piece of paper (as most people didn't because the lobby staff didn't tell us we needed to) there are really impolite stooges that bar your way. The room key wasn't enough. The 4 days I spent there, I held the ticket folded up so they couldn't see what I was holding. They had no idea if it was me or if the date was right, but that was good enough for them. The rest of the staff was fine, but these "security" guards were a joke.
Oh! I forgot to mention the cockroaches in the lobby rest rooms. They were much nicer than security, but lots of them and not very pleasant.
And now the good points:
The view from our room was magnificent despite the dirty windows.
Moscow was beautiful, the people are friendly, the city was clean, the restaurants are world class. I will definitely return for which will be my 4th. visit to Russia, but I won't be staying in Hotel Cosmos.

Room Tip: Rooms in other hotels are probably better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Akvince
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Be careful with the housekeeping staff as they stole my souvenirs from the FIFA Fan Fest. I had to put the “Do not disturb” for the rest of my stay, so they don’t keep stealing things. This was the exception from an excellent experience in Moscow.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The comfort is superb, especially for a lower/middle budjet traveller. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and well equipped, including a toothbrush. Breakfast buffet offers many different options, most of which I tried and approved :) Location is very convenient for travelling with the Metro. There are two landmarks really close - ВДНХ is just accross the avenue and Worker and Kolkhoz Woman statue is 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VasilevaV
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel I've ever been in. !!! No air conditioning .... very outdated rooms, poor maintenance, food .... very basic, not worth the money, I will not return. The good thing is the taxi that took me out of the hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business