Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$98
View deal
Hotels.comUS$99
Booking.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$99
eDreamsUS$98
PricelineUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$119
All reviews red square walking distance train station rooms are spacious concierge gym tverskaya platinum sheremetyevo lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Amazingly committed professional friendly helpful staff in a great modern ,new ,clean Sheraton environment..
Even before our arrival did the concierge varvara organize us swan lake tickets .
Natalia upgraded us to a suite because we had 6 suitcases , the girls in the lounge ,at reception , all friendly , genuinely interested ,Helpful , even Ivan the trainee concierge .
What a difference our Moscow experience was this time (compared to other hotels we stayed before ), because of our stay at the Sheraton palace .
The price was more than fair and overall we as Marriott bonvoy life platinum guests can only recommend this hotel when in Moscow .
You are a bit away from the red square but a 5 min bus/train ride helps .
Overall a great friendly place where you feel home at a very reasonable price for what you get .
When in Moscow we will be back at the Sheraton palace .
Compliments to the team working there .
Alex and Georgie from fiji

Room tip: Even rooms towards the street are quit with thick modern windows
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Alexander S
SheratonPalaceMoscow, General Manager at Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Alexander S!
Thank you for fantastic review following your recent stay at the Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow!
I am delighted that you had such a wonderful stay with us and to hear that the service was immaculate, the staff very friendly, attentive and professional.
I have shared your feedback with the team, and they are all delighted with your amazing feedback, thank you also for recommending us to other travelers.
Dear Alexander S!
I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2020

The room was very good, but the service was impeccable.
I arrived very early (the train from the airport is super-efficient) and my room wasn't ready, but the girl offered me to use the gym shower!
The concierge knows absolutely everything around the area and is very willing to assist with any questions you may have, and the bell boys -even though they don't speak fluent English - they go above and beyond to help
The people in this hotel are absolutely gems!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank 1000o
SheratonPalaceMoscow, General Manager at Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear 1000o!
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow as a place of your residence and for taking your time to give us your feedback. It is my pleasure to hear such warm and kind words about our hotel and especially we are very glad, that you found the staff very friendly, attentive and professional. For us it is very important that all our guests feel comfortable and get all the attention they need from hotel staff.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 January 2020

I know this hotel for many years, it was in this location, that is quite good probably 15 years or even longer. I had lunches there from time to time or some kind of event for my clients. But I never lived there. I have tried this January and already a couple of times. On both stays my rooms were really good and very comfortable! The hotel has an executive lounge that has made my stay even better. But what I am trying to say is that area around hotel has changed greatly adding tons of new restaurants and cafes and from good location to hotel it has become perfect. There is even a new bear restaurant in hotel itself, I went down there at 2:00 AM and I was surprised to find there still a lot of people. This part of Tverskaya used to be deserted after ten in the evening as there were no places to go and now they are all around you. Great places to go next door to a very good hotel! What else do you need when you travel!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank victorsF2393PE

Dear victorsF2393PE!
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow and for taking your time to share your experience with us.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially comfortable rooms and Club lounge, and that you gave such a high evaluation to the location of our hotel with its nice surrounding area.
I am looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel and hope that your next visit will also be delightful.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed for couple if nights in this hotel. I like it’s location. It is just walking distance from the Belorusskij train station, Sheremetyevo Aeroexpres and from circle metro line.
Rooms are spacious. There is a beauty salon in the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel would be size of the rooms (very spacious) and the friendly staff. All in all, a little further away than most would prefer from main attractions but comfortable enough for our 5 day stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KhadijaSader
SheratonPalaceMoscow, General Manager at Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Dear KhadijaSader,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Sheraton Palace Hotel during your recent visit to Moscow and for taking the time to share your stay experience.Our aim is to provide all guests with high quality hotel service and your valuable feedback is very helpful in terms to adjust our efforts to reach it.

We are grateful for your positive comments about staff friendliness, our Team is aimed to create guest’s feeling of “home away from home” and, according to your personal perception and inference, your stay was comfortable.Taking into account your comments about location, we have to admit, that in spite of the fact that the hotel is placed on the main central street of Moscow, we are 2,5 kilometers away from the Red Square. However, it is also one of the priorities of guest’s choice and they do estimate it positively, as Belorusskiy railway station, where aeroexpress starts each 30 minutes to the main international airport Sheremetyevo, is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel.

Dear KhadijaSader, we are looking forward to welcome you back at the Sheraton Palace Hotel,should your future plans lead you to Moscow, we will do our utmost to meet your high expectations, according to the service standards of Sheraton.

Sincerely Yours,