All reviews foreign affairs panorama restaurant harp player red square nice hotel arbat st smolenskaya metro junior suite the upper floors top floor walking street stayed here for two nights river cruise world cup the check in process room was spacious moscow city
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Everything you can expect from a 5 star hotel. We stayed for 3 nights on a Junior Suite room with a view over Moscow City.
Was picked up by hotel staff from airport and back again when finished stay.
About 1 hour ride....without to much traffic.
Good clean rooms and nice gym/spa.
Breakfast was satisfactory and it was hard music while eating he he.
Nothing negative on ours stay

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oerseng73
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I lived here for 3 days. it was nice.
staff works great.
excellent fresh breakfasts.
beautiful view from the window.
everywhere is very clean...
good restaurant with excellent dishes...
Reception work very surprised

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2018

As quite a frequent business traveller I had stayed in 5* hotel in Moscow before and had some reservations as per Golden Ring but they have exceeded my expectations and made my recent stay very pleasant. Courteous and helpful staff, cosy room - I had the Deluxe one on the 15the floor with the street view, good breakfast by the ambient harp music, close proximity to the metro station if you need to avoid the traffic jam, and so much more I could write on ...
Do recommend and would be booking for my next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The location is great! The breakfasts are very comprehensive. We enjoyed the lady playing her harp for us during breakfast, on the one day I didn’t have to leave before 7:30am. The rooms are a bit old and the shower a little small. Not what I expected from a 5 star hotel. Other than that, I was quite happy with the service and everything else. We did enjoy our stay, and can’t really complain about much.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed here with a tour group, and were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the hotel was. The bed was very comfortable, the room was very clean and the breakfast had a wide variety of foods to choose from. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. If we were to return to Moscow, I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GRHMoscow, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Golden Ring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear MGG47, thank you for such a pleasant review! We'll be looking forward to your next stay with us!