Reviews (3 091)
3 091 results
1 977
1 977
All reviews an indian restaurant prospekt mira metro station free shuttle red square shuttle service swimming pool breakfast spread executive floor nice place to stay amazing hotel business trip stayed here for nights clean rooms business hotel comfortable hotel minutes walking
46 - 51 of 3 091 reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We booked the club room - brilliant value for money with breakfast and canapes as well as some alcoholic beverages included. Although the food and drink selections were not overly large, they were very adequate.
The hotel is surrounded by good restaurants and a leisurely stroll from the metro.
The check in and out process was quick and easy, and the hotel had ample amenities with a pool and gym onsite.
We would not hesitate in recommending the hotel to anyone looking for a great value for money stay in Moscow.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Maxim B, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Kristina,

We would like to thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am pleased that overall your expectations were met. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Excellent hotel, clear rooms, great location and nice people working there, they also speak english. The food was also good. Bus to the center every 2 hours but the meteo station Prospect mira is close to the hotel. I spent great time there. I recomend that hotel.

Dear Kristina,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My friend and I travelled for the World Cup, and we stayed in Moscow before Australia’s games. Azimut provides a great atmosphere and room quality. The amenities were first class, and the food in the restaurants were quality. Would recommend

Dear Alexander,

Thanks a lot for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your trip to Moscow and for your feedback. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. We all are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

rooms was clean and the staff was helpful... if the exchange office in the Hotel would offer better rate i would say it was the perfect place...
the check in check out was smooth and i was able to use the business desk at 2 AM

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amin,

Many thanks for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your stay and your kind feedback.
I am delighted that our team's work and the Hotel facilities met your expectations.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Great rooms, good location, with all the bells and whistles you would expect of a modern 4star hotel. The breakfast on the first floor is unbeatable. But take care, the executive floor has an own breakfast, what is a limited version of this. Personel is helpfull, but has to take in account all the does and don'ts with clientele from all the corners of the world. Don't be surprised that a busload of 2 with Chinese tourists is follewed up with a Iranian family dropped off by limousine. Topped by a couple of boisterous Irish football supporters. And all that in a few minutes. This creates advantages, and disadvantages. If you like a bustling hotel in the city, this is your venue.

Dear Guest,