Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$197
CheapTicketsUS$197
Orbitz.comUS$197
Reviews (1 226)
1 226 results
All reviews great location red square bolshoi theatre the executive lounge lovely hotel central location major sights large bathroom main attractions cafes and restaurants buffet breakfast lobby bar concierge kremlin petrovka tsum metro
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 226 reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

A luxury hotel located right in the downtown of Moscow. A couple minutes away from Red Square, Metro subway, Bolshoi Theatre, a shopping malls and many more.
Services was very satisfied from check-in until check-out. Staffs were very helpful for first time travelers like us. Suggested a good things to do and some interesting places to visit.
Quality of room was very good. Never disappointed as this is a world class brand chain hotel.
Highly recommended if you come to visit Moscow.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Pickitupone
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Pickitupone,

We are delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and the service very satisfied from check-in to check-out. We at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a pleasant stay for you.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back. Your recommentation is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2020

I was lucky enough to learn Russian at school in the late 60’s and have dreamed of visiting Russia ever since ! Well for my 70th birthday my younger son took me to visit Moscow - we stayed at the Royal Aurora and it was splendid ! The location is perfect for accessing the many well known sights to behold.
Everything and everyone was winderfi

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Selwonk49
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Selwonk49,

First of all, thank you for choosing Marriott Royal Aurora to stay while visiting Moscow. It is nice to heare that your dream came true.
We are delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and the service wonderful. We at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a pleasant stay for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Simply Excellent. I've been coming here a year now. It's central and moments away from the main attractions if you're a tourist. If you're on Business, it's a perfect place to entertain and relax after a tough day.

Each time the experience is top notch, friendly staff at check-in, good bar and restaurant, rooms spotless and spacious. The staff know what you want before you even ask, it's that sort of hotel !

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank axelero
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear axelero,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the level of the hotel and services provided. I am happy that we made your stay at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel enjoyable and memorable.

I would like to thank you that you mentioned separately our staff. It is always a please to get compliments from loyal guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel so that we can take care of everything for you once again.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

I stayed 2 nights in the Marriot Aurora in Moscow on Sep 2019 and would definetively recommend it to anyone. The hotel has a service of five star category. All common areas of the hotel were properly clean; lobby toilets were clean and nice too, fitness club is great. hotel room was extremely light and spacious. very nice girl at the reception desk. The location is perfect

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Discover52644057179
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear DFMarieToronto,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your Royal Aurora experience on social media. I was delighted to read that you appreciated every aspect of your stay, from the "perfect" location to the service that you received. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team, as I know that your words will make everyone proud.

I hope that your travel plans bring you back to the hotel soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Exceptional Thank you to Kristina from the Reception. Very much impressed with her professional mannerism and attention to details. Yet, even more impressed with her character traits to always great customers with a charming smile and friendly approach. She certainly contributes to the hotel’s high standards of excellence and aristocratic vision.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 685henry2019

Dear 685henry2019,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

I would like to thank you that you mentioned one of our employee. I will pass your compliments to her with great pleasure.

I will be very happy if you choose us again.